ADVERTISEMENT

friday morning traffic alert

Jul 29, 2020
you may recall my morning and afternoon commute thread being zapped by mods with the likes of these fine folks...

ndxo3kP.png

DkYeTuc.png

KYSv4CF.jpg

fKrsAfD.png

well maybe here in the great corn fields these weekly threads wont get axed

this morning was a bit overcast so shots werent as easy to get but here were are

Last edited:
the goal is to find someone interesting then create a story for them

i like to think video #2 is of a complacent mother of 3 who is very stubborn in her own ways and wont allow her husband to lend his hand or assist in anyway of making her life easier which just creates a taller wall and thicker barrier in their sex life

mainly because she has a vehicle that is roughly 3 to 4 years old and is still holding the phone close to her mouth while on speaker to talk rather than allowing bluetooth throughout the car to speak on the phone

im sure her husband has insisted at least a baker dozens times to link her phone to her suburban but this suburban housewife is just too fvcking stubborn and doesnt want her husband fiddling with "her vehicle" even though her husband is the one who leased it under his name and paying for it with his own money

Reactions: Even Janitor
the goal is to find someone interesting then create a story for them

i like to think video #2 is of a complacent mother of 3 who is very stubborn in her own ways and wont allow her husband to lend his hand or assist in anyway of making her life easier which just creates a taller wall and thicker barrier in their sex life

mainly because she has a vehicle that is roughly 3 to 4 years old and is still holding the phone close to her mouth while on speaker to talk rather than allowing bluetooth throughout the car to speak on the phone

im sure her husband has insisted at least a baker dozens times to link her phone to her suburban but this suburban housewife is just too fvcking stubborn and doesnt want her husband fiddling with "her vehicle" even though her husband is the one who leased it under his name and paying for it with his own money

Sherlock fvckin Holmes at your service here guys.

Reactions: gavin_
What are your feelings on the Aubbie tiger tail hanging out of the trunk?
I've personally never owned one. But my parents hang one off of the RV when they go to games. I am conflicted because I think it's stupid but I also love the barn more than life itself.

Former SIL visited us in Columbia when we were there and asked why there were so many Auburn fans in Missouri. WDE was the only reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT