ADVERTISEMENT

Fraudulent voters… honest question

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
If a voter who is a resident of Texas ( still has a TX DL) lies on his registration and votes in Georgia… how do you people feel about that?

That’s bad but not even close to what the democrats are doing with ballot harvesting and mail-in fraud. I’m afraid a lack of confidence will ruin out election process sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Reasoned
That’s bad but not even close to what the democrats are doing with ballot harvesting and mail-in fraud. I’m afraid a lack of confidence will ruin out election process sooner rather than later.
And so the the plausible reaction from the honest majority in those corrupt locales is, why bother?….. and there you have it.

And so the the plausible reaction from the honest majority in those corrupt locales is, why bother?….. and there you have it.
Yep. Nobody trusts the election process. You’ve got dumbshits in different states that don’t even know how to count efficiently, and for whatever reason those states somehow always end up blue. Who’d a thought.

Reactions: Reasoned and Bill_D

So this individual should be prosecuted for fraud - regardless of his party yes/ no??

Factual link to ANY mail fraud or ballot harvesting case? ?? I’ve been waiting for two years.

No formal case filed by authorities or over ruled in court due to lack of evidence = ZERO

List them right here __________

I’ll wait right here.. another two years I guess.

“Ballot harvesting” is perfectly legal…..your little Marxist pals have seen to it under the convoluted guise of anti “voter suppression” laws….at least in the aforementioned corrupt states.

So this individual should be prosecuted for fraud - regardless of his party yes/ no??

Factual link to ANY mail fraud or ballot harvesting case? ?? I’ve been waiting for two years.

No formal case filed by authorities or over ruled in court due to lack of evidence = ZERO

If he beats Warnock, I’m all for it. Then prosecute him and let Kemp appoint someone actually competent.

“Ballot harvesting” is perfectly legal…..your little Marxist pals have seen to it under the convoluted guise of anti “voter suppression” laws….at least in the aforementioned corrupt states.
So any legal vote should be counted ? No complaints of conspiracy?

You twynna twick may!

He always asks for factual blah blah blah. Still waiting for the first time from him. .

36436198-9017385-image-m-171_1607065130702.jpg

merlin_179585586_c435230f-dfbc-48a8-b30b-634054f6e6aa-articleLarge.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT