ADVERTISEMENT

Forgetful joe underwater in 46 states…

I see good ole Taxachusetts on that list (not surprising), @GwinnettDawg having a meaningless vote for top of the ticket can be discouraging, I know…… being a former Illinoian.

What's impressive is how bad the numbers are in states he won this past election that are considered swing/semi swing states.

Colorado - 37-53
New Mexico - 33-58
Arizona - 32-61
Nevada - 35-58
Wisconsin - 38-55
Michigan - 34-58
Pennsylvania - 37-55
Virginia - 35-55
Georgia - 32-58

I see good ole Taxachusetts on that list (not surprising), @GwinnettDawg having a meaningless vote for top of the ticket can be discouraging, I know…… being a former Illinoian.
I fly my Georgia and Falcons flags to confound and confuse them. Guess I’ll get a Trump flag to begin the insurrection.

Last edited:
They won't have any idea what the UGA flag is about. Fly a GA Southern flag and they will probably report it as a white nationalist call to arms.
I’ve gotten a few Go Pack comments but that happened in Chicago too. They seem to be a little smarter here. My neighbors know what’s up and I get Go Dawgs on my street. One thing that helps is as soon as they hear my voice they kniw I’m not a local, and they like to guess where I was raised.

Gator still supports and white knights him daily….😂

Dumbass

I don’t like it that Sleepy Joe is POTUS.

It was a simple choice to preserve democracy from the corrupt fascist dictator that you voted for. I wish that a credible traditional Republican had won the nomination for the last couple of election.

I openly supported Cheney, Romney, ( still do ) and McCain (RIO) I was crucified for that. It’s because all of you fvckers are hypnotized by a corrupt delusional charismatic con man. He has Jedi mind powers over ALL of you.

Cheney who was the most conservative of all GOP conservatives in the most conservative state- got booted out of the party ONLY because she spoke out against a Dictator.

That’s all I need to know to prove I made the right decision. History will orive me right.

His accounting firm basically confirmed by resigning yesterday what most of the world already knew. He lied on his taxes and financial statements to banks and insurers. . He signed the documents as CEO .

Letitia now has what she needs. So does the Georgia AG and Grand Jury.

Wait for it.

I openly supported Cheney, Romney, ( still do ) and McCain (RIO) I was crucified for that. It’s because all of you fvckers are hypnotized by a corrupt delusional charismatic con man. He has Jedi mind powers over ALL of you.
I don’t wish to speak for all on this board….. but I will anyway. If they were like me, we ALL voted for McCain, Romney and yes Trump. Not necessarily because they were our first choice but because they were the BEST choice…….except for YOU. Now why is that?
That’s all I need to know to prove I made the right decision. History will prove me right.
No, I think quite contrary.

Wait for it.
Throwing in with Letitia….really? That by itself speaks volumes.

I don’t wish to speak for all on this board….. but I will anyway. If they were like me, we ALL voted for McCain, Romney and yes Trump. Not necessarily because they were our first choice but because they were the BEST choice…….except for YOU. Now why is that?

No, I think quite contrary.

Throwing in with Letitia….really? That by itself speaks volumes.
You are obviously under Trumpsky hypnosis. IT CANT BE REAL

FACT:
The statement in the resignation letter just confirmed what Manhattan and SDNY have been alleging for 15 yrs.

Btw.. This isn’t political…this goes back when he was claiming charitable contributions to the Cuomo Mafia ( whi protected him ) and Clinton Foundation. That’s going to be funny AF.

Save this so we can discuss in a year.

You are obviously under Trumpsky hypnosis. IT CANT BE REAL

FACT:
The statement in the resignation letter just confirmed what Manhattan and SDNY have been alleging for 15 yrs.

Btw.. This isn’t political…this goes back when he was claiming charitable contributions to the Cuomo Mafia ( whi protected him ) and Clinton Foundation. That’s going to be funny AF.

Save this so we can discuss in a year.
Didn’t we hear “wait till next year about five years ago?” Lulz. Hard to take your predications seriously.

Reactions: Reasoned
I don’t like it that Sleepy Joe is POTUS.It was a simple choice to preserve democracy from the corrupt fascist dictator that you voted for. I wish that a credible traditional Republican had won the nomination for the last couple of election. I openly supported Cheney, Romney, ( still do ) and McCain (RIO) I was crucified for that. It’s because all of you fvckers are hypnotized by a corrupt delusional charismatic con man. He has Jedi mind powers over ALL of you. Cheney who was the most conservative of all GOP conservatives in the most conservative state- got booted out of the party ONLY because she spoke out against a Dictator. That’s all I need to know to prove I made the right decision. History will orive me right. His accounting firm basically confirmed by resigning yesterday what most of the world already knew. He lied on his taxes and financial statements to banks and insurers. . He signed the documents as CEO. Letitia now has what she needs. So does the Georgia AG and Grand Jury. Wait for it.
This is what reading your crap actually looks like. IF HE WERE A DICTATOR HE WOULD STILL BE IN OFFICE YOU DUMBASS...! Or, maybe you don't know what that word means...

Like Reasoned said quite succinctly, we ALL voted for McCain, Romney and yes Trump. Not necessarily because they were our first choice but because they were the BEST choice…….except for YOU. Now why is that?

We all voted for those men. You didn't vote from Trump b/c you are unable to separate policy from personality.

I want a wall to keep the population of Montana from coming into the country illegally every.fvcking.year. I want energy independence from the Middle East. I want a shyt ton LESS gov't regulations and get those fvckers out of our pockets. I want the EPA, the Dept of Education, and about 30 more useless tax-payer funded BS entities disbanded. I don't want people from unvetted countries to be allowed in... period. I want the U.S. to be respected (there is a reason Putin only goes after other countries when there is a DEM in office) and FEARED globally.

All of these plus about 100x more are things DJT espoused. I can find 100 things I don't like about his personality, but some of the worst men in history have made some of the greatest presidents. He got 74m (actually more) votes from people who feel the same way. If you really think everyone who voted for him is hypnotized or in some cult you really are deranged.

Last edited:
This is what reading your crap actually looks like. IF HE WERE A DICTATOR HE WOULD STILL BE IN OFFICE YOU DUMBASS...! Or, maybe you don't know what that word means...

Like Reasoned said quite succinctly, we ALL voted for McCain, Romney and yes Trump. Not necessarily because they were our first choice but because they were the BEST choice…….except for YOU. Now why is that?

We all voted for those men. You didn't vote from Trump b/c you are unable to separate policy from personality.

I want a wall to keep the population of Montana from coming into the country illegally every.fvcking.year. I want energy independence from the Middle East. I want a shyt ton LESS gov't regulations and get those fvckers out of our pockets. I want the EPA, the Dept of Education, and about 30 more useless tax-payer funded BS entities disbanded. I don't want people from unvetted countries to be allowed in... period. I want the U.S. to be respected (there is a reason Putin only goes after other countries when there is a DEM in office) and FEARED globally.

All of these plus about 100x more are things DJT espoused. I can find 100 things I don't like about his personality, but some of the worst men in history have made some of the greatest presidents. He got 74m (actually more) votes from people who feel the same way. If you really think everyone who voted for him is hypnotized or in some cult you really are deranged.
Amen

Quite possibly one of the all time best posts from @derek_tiger

tenor.gif

It was a simple choice to preserve democracy from the corrupt fascist dictator that you voted for. I wish that a credible traditional Republican had won the nomination for the last couple of election.

Cheney who was the most conservative of all GOP conservatives in the most conservative state- got booted out of the party ONLY because she spoke out against a Dictator.

That’s all I need to know to prove I made the right decision. History will orive me right.

His accounting firm basically confirmed by resigning yesterday what most of the world already knew. He lied on his taxes and financial statements to banks and insurers. . He signed the documents as CEO .

Wait for it.
I am growing old(er) waiting on Letitia. If his accounting firm stated as you say, then they have violated their fiduciary responsibility to Trump. He should sue the crap (see what I did there) out of them. If this disclosure was part of an investigation, then the leaking agency should be held responsible. Same old crap from you everyday.

Trump must have really put a f^cking on you and yours and I hope it was one of those fly by night Scandinavian companies that you are joined at the hip with. Those American hating SOBs. Maybe you ought to move to Denmark to be closer to your sh^t treating buddies.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Wait for it.
JFC. Who is "ALL"? You literally posted that "gun to your head, you would've voted Trump over Hillary". Is it so hard to believe that ALL of us thought Trump was a better choice than Biden? Hindsight being what it is, can you honestly not see why most of us still think Trump would've been better than this fvcking retard? I hate Trump. Not like you, but I fvcking hate him. And I'd take him as POTUS over the current sack of fvcking shit any day of the week. Biden is an empty coat, and empty head. He's the best the Democrats could come up with? And for the love of God, stop with the dictator stuff. The Covid mandates coming from the WH are every bit the equal of any dictatorial bullshit you have talked about.

JFC. Who is "ALL"? You literally posted that "gun to your head, you would've voted Trump over Hillary". Is it so hard to believe that ALL of us thought Trump was a better choice than Biden? Hindsight being what it is, can you honestly not see why most of us still think Trump would've been better than this fvcking retard? I hate Trump. Not like you, but I fvcking hate him. And I'd take him as POTUS over the current sack of fvcking shit any day of the week. Biden is an empty coat, and empty head. He's the best the Democrats could come up with? And for the love of God, stop with the dictator stuff. The Covid mandates coming from the WH are every bit the equal of any dictatorial bullshit you have talked about.

#itsdifferent is gator’s mantra

I am growing old(er) waiting on Letitia. If his accounting firm stated as you say, then they have violated their fiduciary responsibility to Trump. He should sue the crap (see what I did there) out of them. If this disclosure was part of an investigation, then the leaking agency should be held responsible. Same old crap from you everyday.

Trump must have really put a f^cking on you and yours and I hope it was one of those fly by night Scandinavian companies that you are joined at the hip with. Those American hating SOBs. Maybe you ought to move to Denmark to be closer to your sh^t treating buddies.
You are not a smart man.
Process of law prevails over confidentiality. It’s in every agreement. Period. It has to be.

They are probably trying to avoid the fate of accountants at ENron. How did that work out for Arthur Anderson. It will be about the same ..a comparable criminal takedown and end of a financial fairy tale of deception. Sorry.

You are not a smart man.
Process of law prevails over confidentiality. It’s in every agreement. Period. It has to be.

They are probably trying to avoid the fate of accountants at ENron. How did that work out for Arthur Anderson. It will be about the same ..a comparable criminal takedown and end of a financial fairy tale of deception. Sorry.
Did you just forget to mention they also said there’s no evidence of material discrepancies?

Did you just forget to mention they also said there’s no evidence of material discrepancies?
YES,YESSSSS… there’s nothing wrong. They are just quitting their largest account in their history for no good reason.

This doesn’t happen unless they have been presented with overwhelming evidence of massive fraud. But that’s a given now -considering Trumskys written response ( confession) that he valuates his properties based on “brand “ value. Pretty stupid incriminating admission considering his lawyers were trying to save him by saying he had no input in the valuation. . Letitia responded Thank you! No one self convicts like Trumpsky.

this backtracking in position here is going to be almost as fun as Derek’s Kraken , Hunter laptop and Clinton espionage.. All were equally gleeful … all ended badly.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
YES,YESSSSS… there’s nothing wrong. They are just quitting their largest account in their history for no good reason.

This doesn’t happen unless they have been presented with overwhelming evidence of massive fraud. But that’s a given now -considering Trumskys written response ( confession) that he valuates his properties based on “brand “ value. Pretty stupid incriminating admission considering his lawyers were trying to save him by saying he had no input in the valuation. . Letitia responded Thank you! No one self convicts like Trumpsky.

this backtracking in position here is going to be almost as fun as Derek’s Kraken , Hunter laptop and Clinton espionage.. All were equally gleeful … all ended badly.
I know! We keep “waiting for it!” Doesn’t matter which side or which crime, the elite politicians will never see a jail cell.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with Trump being a complete douchebag. There's no law against that.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'm sure it has a lot to do with Trump being a complete douchebag. There's no law against that.
There is a law against perjury. Which one was a lie?? This is why the Trump Mafia keepers fight Adolph and family doing depositions.

9ev59.jpg

Sorry but how many bloviating politicians have EVER been prosecuted for lying?
We’ll most of his campaign staff did and were convicted ( but pardoned) Does that count? Cohen did time in Otisville for the same charges .. same organization. Correct? Spastic Rudy is under subpoena by SDNY … same thing.. Tax fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT