ADVERTISEMENT

Forgetful joe’s white house violating 1st amendment

To heck with waisting time and money on impeaching all of these scumbags……run them out of town on a rail.

Is the president violating the 1st amendment by directing the media a problem for you or have you gone full blown CCP?
There is no 1A violation there any more than Soros space lasers setting fires or Satan worshipping congressmen draining kids blood in a pizza parlor. You people have never seen a cult conspiracy that you didn’t think was true.

Kinda pathetic.

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

There is no 1A violation there any more than Soros space lasers setting fires or Satan worshipping congressmen draining kids blood in a pizza parlor. You people have never seen a cult conspiracy that you didn’t think was true.

Kinda pathetic.

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

Got it…. I’ll mark you down in the Marxist column

Reactions: Reasoned
Got it…. I’ll mark you down in the Marxist column
Restriction of free speech is Marxist. You will see- these are someone’s personal requests to protest, or delete a tweet or post someone doesn’t like. It happens 1000s of times every day.

Trumpsky personally called Rupert Murdock complaing about a media EMPIRES mean coverage. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It may be totally fabricated. I had a “former “employee manipulate emails and fwded to virtually identical address (with a space) about a customer request for a trip to Denver. It looked totally authentic - turned out he went snow skiing.

Restriction of free speech is Marxist. You will see- these are someone’s personal requests to protest, or delete a tweet or post someone doesn’t like. It happens 1000s of times every day.

Trumpsky personally called Rupert Murdock complaing about a media EMPIRES mean coverage. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It may be totally fabricated. I had a “former “employee manipulate emails and fwded to virtually identical address (with a space) about a customer request for a trip to Denver. It looked totally authentic - turned out he went snow skiing.
You have become a full blown fcking tard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT