ADVERTISEMENT

Forcing transparency

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002

Rep. Waltz introduces transparency bill targeting Biden family members

Humper Biden.... ex Burisma "board member" and CURRENT equity holder and business partner with the Central Bank of China as well as an "artist" selling "art" at $500K+ each has forced congress to bring this bill.

It has come to this.... forcing the Dementia and crackhead family to divulge who is buying access, paying Humper's child support payments, cocaine habit and M&Ms for his pecker to entertain his hookers.

Damn that Trump family is bad

Last edited:

Humper Biden.... ex Burisma "board member" and CURRENT equity holder and business partner with the Central Bank of China as well as an "artist" selling "art" at $500K+ each has forced congress to bring this bill.

It has come to this.... forcing the Dementia and crackhead family to divulge who is buying access, paying Humper's child support payments, cocaine habit and M&Ms for his pecker to entertain his hookers.

I have stated for YEARS that I support that -as long as -ALL- family of POTUS, Cabinet and Congress provide tax returns and are prohibited from profiting off their positions.

Would you be in on that? Y/n

Alright… Hunters are in and he’s being investigated . Now how about the Trumpsky Mafia.

Did Trumpsky divert money from a charity to pay for stripper pussy? It appears that he did. Great tax deduction I think. Who’s going down for it in the Trumpsky Mafia RICO trial. ??

I have stated for YEARS that I support that -as long as -ALL- family of POTUS, Cabinet and Congress provide tax returns and are prohibited from profiting off their positions.

Would you be in on that? Y/n

Alright… Hunters are in and he’s being investigated . Now how about the Trumpsky Mafia.

Did Trumpsky divert money from a charity to pay for stripper pussy? It appears that he did. Great tax deduction I think. Who’s going down for it in the Trumpsky Mafia RICO trial. ??

Again, for the 1,000,000 time. The IRS has the tax returns. If there is a problem they will let you know. If the IRS has a problem there will be an audit.

The Biden family uses the position for $ daily. Humper Biden can cut grass with a crack pipe in his hand and Humper get's sleepy freebies like candy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Again, for the 1.000,000 time. The IRS has the tax returns. If there is a problem they will let you know. If the IRS has a problem there will be an audit.
I can say from first hand experience this is true. I’ve had issues with a couple of returns over the last 20 years. IRS sends you a note and you can pay it or contest it. One time I called and they walked me through it, once I understood what was wrong I agreed to pay. Thankfully nothing major and not in audit territory, but they will absolutely let you know if there is a problem. I’ve never had them go back more than 2-3 years, so for Mr Trump we are looking at 2019ish material.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Well no shit Sherlock! My point was that the state and federal justice departments were denied access to tax returns for Years . It goes back to when he was a democratic Clinton boot licker.

It had to go all the way to the SCOTUS. You are blinded by your worship of Adolph Trumpy… new reality = Now that DOJ and Congress has returns -the entire fvcking Trumpsky organization (RICO) is being indicted on tax fraud and racketeering charges.

You can’t be that dumb… we’ll… maybe so…heres an update for ye since y’all don’t get outside the bubble very often.

Well no shit Sherlock! My point was that the state and federal justice departments were denied access to tax returns for Years . It goes back to when he was a democratic Clinton boot licker.

It had to go all the way to the SCOTUS. You are blinded by your worship of Adolph Trumpy… new reality = Now that DOJ and Congress has returns -the entire fvcking Trumpsky organization (RICO) is being indicted on tax fraud and racketeering charges.

You can’t be that dumb… we’ll… maybe so…heres an update for ye since y’all don’t get outside the bubble very often.

Reeeeaaaallll slow for you. The IRS is a bureau of the U.S. Department of Treasury that makes sure taxpayers meet their tax responsibilities and enforces tax law.

The IRS has the tax returns. The federal organization THAT ENFORCES TAX LAW.

DO YOU COMPREHEND?

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Reeeeaaaallll slow for you. The IRS is a bureau of the U.S. Department of Treasury that makes sure taxpayers meet their tax responsibilities and enforces tax law.

The IRS has the tax returns. The federal organization THAT ENFORCES TAX LAW.

DO YOU COMPREHEND?
LOLOLOL
I understand exactly … but I don’t think you do.

Again you and your cult buds fail Separation of Powers 101. IRS isn’t in Judiary branch.

In a criminal case the DOJ prosecutes the case… see all the Trump swamp creature indictments. Twelve now I think??

About to add a lot more with the entire TRUMPSKY RICO Organization under indictment.
For simplicity - Who’s prosecuting that case right now ?? Take a quick read and get back with me.

I’ll wait here

I can say from first hand experience this is true. I’ve had issues with a couple of returns over the last 20 years. IRS sends you a note and you can pay it or contest it. One time I called and they walked me through it, once I understood what was wrong I agreed to pay. Thankfully nothing major and not in audit territory, but they will absolutely let you know if there is a problem. I’ve never had them go back more than 2-3 years, so for Mr Trump we are looking at 2019ish material.
You people really are blinded by the cult media or stupid as fvck.

listen slowly and carefully.. Google Trump organization tax fraud… wait… look at all the coverage of the case and indictments for tax fraud.

Who is prosecuting? Where are the IRS dudes?? Any mention of an audit?

Soooo here’s one for you… maybe you’ll want to find one from Fox. Let me know if you need my help.

LOLOLOL
I understand exactly … but I don’t think you do.

Again you and your cult buds fail Separation of Powers 101. IRS isn’t in Judiary branch.

In a criminal case the DOJ prosecutes the case… see all the Trump swamp creature indictments. Twelve now I think??

About to add a lot more with the entire TRUMPSKY RICO Organization under indictment.
For simplicity - Who’s prosecuting that case right now ?? Take a quick read and get back with me.

I’ll wait here

You are baitshat crazy. You saying the DOJ knows tax law better than the IRS? The DOJ doesn’t need the IRS to enforce tax law? Yea just bypass the IRS on enforcing tax law an go straight to judge the case. What the hell… have you moved to Cuba?

Last edited:
Gator, simple question for you, who’s a greater threat to the republic, Trump or American Marxist’s (i.e., leftists, progressive Democrats, former GOPers with TDS🙄)?

You are baitshat crazy. You saying the DOJ knows tax law better than the IRS? The DOJ doesn’t need the IRS to enforce tax law? Yea just bypass the IRS on enforcing tax law an go straight to judge the case. What the hell… have you moved to Cuba?
Jeeezuz!! Sorry once again you really are dumb AF

This is what a REAL tax fraud indictment looks like. Note -again- that the IRS does NOT prosecute. They are a named defrauded party. … and it didn’t require an audit. ( name should look familiar)

Now stop it or I’m coming to your Sonic

Again, for the 1,000,000 time. The IRS has the tax returns. If there is a problem they will let you know. If the IRS has a problem there will be an audit.

The Biden family uses the position for $ daily. Humper Biden can cut grass with a crack pipe in his hand and Humper get's sleepy freebies like candy.
LOLOLOL… you are so triggered… I think I’ll fvck with you some more.

Incorrect again. If there is a pattern of misconduct, they can go back 20 years. Read the indictment of the Trumpsky Mafia ( aka your POTUS and Dear Leader )

once again.. they are NOT relying on any IRS audit. They don’t need IRS permission. SONY just named them as a defrauded party and reference federal tax law. That’s the way it works. I’m sure you and your cult brother will want to continue the argument though… (bathing in your tears of frustration)

I’m reveling in your anguish as Hunter bangs hookers, snorts Parmesan, sells paintings for $500k … dominating your daily thoughts… none of being illegal.

Meanwhile a REAL RICO tax fraud case vs the Trumpsky Mafia presses right along.. with no IRS action or audits.

MAGA by Gawd

LOLOLOL… you are so triggered… I think I’ll fvck with you some more.

The Humper Biden bill has been introduced... I know you are proud of your hero and the demented Biden fambly. Impeachments, insurrection, tax fraud, bad hair days, grab em' by the poon... la de da... glue some M&Ms to you pecker and be a Biden.

The Humper Biden bill has been introduced... I know you are proud of your hero and the demented Biden fambly. Impeachments, insurrection, tax fraud, bad hair days, grab em' by the poon... la de da... glue some M&Ms to you pecker and be a Biden.
I’m happy for ALL family members of any federally elected official to be prohibited from using influence or NIL for personal enrichment. Do you agree or not? Or just Demss. Because that’s not what’s going on right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT