ADVERTISEMENT

First debate…who won?

I get so disgusted with Trump as a Republican that I find myself kinda hoping he dies sooner rather than later (yes, I realize how that makes me sound), then I watch a clip like this and I'm like, yeah I'll still vote for his dumbass if he's who gets the nomination.
You’re what we call a “luke warm” Trumpian. This ain’t the time or place in history for tepid, frail bicthes like you. You’re either in or out - and don’t confuse that with your dildo.

Both of these statements were made this past week

F4dQ_EhXwAELalz

F4dQ_EiWcAAgVNe

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I think gator is fundamentally broken. The ambien just accentuates it.
and yet the indictments and charges continue the SVS Che as I said in 2015. He was always a felony just waiting to be charged.

It’s not hard to be a prophet . Most all of you knew what Trump was.. and you voted for him anyway.

and yet the indictments and charges continue the SVS Che as I said in 2015. He was always a felony just waiting to be charged.

It’s not hard to be a prophet . Most all of you knew what Trump was.. and you voted for him anyway.
And you voted for the true criminal who was so stupid that he bragged on TV about bribing Ukrainian officials into firing the prosecutor of Hunter and the crooked company he “worked” for.
BTW Nurse, LOL at how stupid you were to have mocked “the laptop from hell…”

Reactions: Pops Masterson

And I would do it again and again and again, if that’s what the Republicans put up against the shite stain alternatives you propose. Because I love my country, and I know what kind of supreme court derelict leftist retards your favorite political party would put up

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT