ADVERTISEMENT

Fireball is the fried bologna samich of whiskies

I just cannot develope a taste for scotch. I was told that one has to acquire a taste for scotch But after about 2 dozen 5th's I gave up .
Awe heck, you’re a West Virginy Hokie, you only drink homemade hooch from a car radiator anyway. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I heard fireball was profiled in Alabama Trailer Living magazine

I've yet to encounter a shitshow that wasn't made funner by Fahrball.

I might have passed a few out at our Christmas party in fact. I also brought apple flavored Crown for my bride and beer because I'm a gdamn man.

True story.... My grandfather (Nashville TN via Cleveland, TN) said he use to eat opossums until one day they went out to the pasture to bury a dead horse and saw 4 opossums crawl out of its body cavity. Enjoy your breakfast!

They eat ticks - a great remover of them…and other insects

Reactions: BamaFan1137
True story.... My grandfather (Nashville TN via Cleveland, TN) said he use to eat opossums until one day they went out to the pasture to bury a dead horse and saw 4 opossums crawl out of its body cavity. Enjoy your breakfast!
If it was colder than Santa’s ass like it is today, I wouldn’t begrudge them from seeking shelter despite how disgusting it might seem.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Homemade, yes, radiator, no sir. I do make my own and have even graduated to an electric still later in life . Got a 15 gallon still that works pretty damn good . made many gallons on a pot still heated with propane bottles .
Go ahead and send your boy some down here in Alabama. Flavored preferably since I am a pussy when it comes to ‘shine.

Go ahead and send your boy some down here in Alabama. Flavored preferably since I am a pussy when it comes to ‘shine.
Funny story, There is a black guy in his late 20's that works for me along as I need him and one one the best on a tractor I know of. I had made some raspberry flavored once and he and a friend of his asked if I would let them get a quart from me. I gave him a quart and told him not to over indulge in that as I didn't cut it much. It was probably near 120- 130 proof . I saw him a few days later and asked if he wanted anything alse to drink and he replied not none of that pink shit ! I asked why not ? He said he and his friend pulled into his yard around 9 oclock that night and decided to have a drink of that pink shine, it was so good they wound up drinking about half the quart . They were sitting in his friends car listening to radio and the next thing either of them knew it was 8 oclock the next morning and both were still sitting in car with radio going and engine still idling.

ADVERTISEMENT