ADVERTISEMENT

Feels good being a basketball school RTR

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Nate GOATS takes down #1 Houston and HOF coach Kelvin Sampson at Houston.

Our best player didn’t even show up for the second straight game, but we somehow pulled it out.

Feels great knowing how transcendent the Tihd athletic excellence is.

A big win for GOATS and team. Miller needs to learn to show up in big time games. Bradley played one helluva game.

First team to knock two #1 teams in a season.

A big win for GOATS and team. Miller needs to learn to show up in big time games. Bradley played one helluva game.

First team to knock two #1 teams in a season.
Great start to the season. AU will make the tournament, but I'm really missing Jabari.

Reactions: dustinator
Nate GOATS takes down #1 Houston and HOF coach Kelvin Sampson at Houston.

Our best player didn’t even show up for the second straight game, but we somehow pulled it out.

Feels great knowing how transcendent the Tihd athletic excellence is.

As I've always said, basketball is important and by no means is it a 2nd tier sport.

I didn't get to watch the game yesterday since I was skiing with my 5 year old, but was checking the score from the lift. Saw Bama was down by 15 early in the second half and assumed it was over, about crapped myself when I got an update that said it was like 62-60. Takes a lot of mental toughness to come back down 15 on the road to the #1 team in the country.

Also, sounds like Bradley played exceptionally well at PG in the second half and didn't have a single turnover. Hopefully he gets more minutes and Quinerly sees the bench more going forward.

Team doesn't get to enjoy it long though, they turn around and play Memphis on Tuesday. I don't think Memphis has beat anybody that's even slightly worth a schitt yet, but it'll be a good test after a big win.

I didn't get to watch the game yesterday since I was skiing with my 5 year old, but was checking the score from the lift. Saw Bama was down by 15 early in the second half and assumed it was over, about crapped myself when I got an update that said it was like 62-60. Takes a lot of mental toughness to come back down 15 on the road to the #1 team in the country.

Also, sounds like Bradley played exceptionally well at PG in the second half and didn't have a single turnover. Hopefully he gets more minutes and Quinerly sees the bench more going forward.

Team doesn't get to enjoy it long though, they turn around and play Memphis on Tuesday. I don't think Memphis has beat anybody that's even slightly worth a schitt yet, but it'll be a good test after a big win.
Memphis took out Auburn Saturday.

The mental toughness we played with considering our youth and Miller’s current slump is impressive.

Minutes played:
Fr. Miller- 31
Fr. Clowney- 28
Fr. Bradley- 24
So. Burnett- 20
Transfer. Sears- 22 and 2 turnovers
Fr. Griffin- 18

Bediako/Gurley- 18

Quinerly- 13 and 4 turnovers

I didn't get to watch the game yesterday since I was skiing with my 5 year old, but was checking the score from the lift.

friends-ross-geller.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT