ADVERTISEMENT

FBI is a laughing stock

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
So they lay documents all over the floor and take pictures of them like the wicked orangeman and Melania had wild sex on top of them and leaked the photos to the press. I'm sure a multi billionaire that has had liberal dipsh@ts all over his azz for 7+ years would set himself up like this. What a freakin joke.... and right before the midterms with an endless bow wave of illegitimate claims... hell why not try more BS.

Gator the fact that you believe this sideshow makes me think you have a double digit IQ. The lying democrats are not good at anything... they are even terrible liars. It is like watching a cheap azz B movie where you know the plot before the movie even starts.

• Angry
Reactions: Pops Masterson
So they lay documents all over the floor and take pictures of them like the wicked orangeman and Melania had wild sex on top of them and leaked the photos to the press. I'm sure a multi billionaire that has had liberal dipsh@ts all over his azz for 7+ years would set himself up like this. What a freakin joke.... and right before the midterms with an endless bow wave of illegitimate claims... hell why not try more BS.

Gator the fact that you believe this sideshow makes me think you have a double digit IQ. The lying democrats are not good at anything... they are even terrible liars. It is like watching a cheap azz B movie where you know the plot before the movie even starts.
Double digit…you’re being kind.

Double digit…you’re being kind.
No one said that’s how they found it you dumbass….. It was all in his “ pretend 45 play President office”.

This is what Duds would do after he made a 50 kg drug bust. All cops do that to document the magnitude of a major crime. So I will ask him if this video invalidated evidence? It certainly wasn’t found like that.

LOLOLOLOL Just accept it… he is totally fvcked. Your tears are sweet as 2nd-26

Last edited:
LOL...you just compared this to a 50kg drug bust.
Only rules of evidence… doesn’t matter if it’s stolen jewelry.

So answer the question- don’t deflect…did that action invalidate the search because they arranged them for a photo?? ( another deflection coming in 3,2,1)

actually it’s much worse than a drug bust… since a load of drugs would NOT be as damaging to national security as a failed corrupt real estate agent having STILL CLASSIFIED names of undercover intelligence sources and satellite surveillance photos.

We all know he needed those. Agreed?? LOLOLOLOL
Defend till the death… even if you know it’s illegal AF for them to be outside a SCIF.

Gator if you cannot comprehend the obvious staged, leaked to the press and timing of this fiasco there is no hope. If you had endured 7+ years of harassment would you be so sloppy? I mean would you so much as jaywalk with fat azz Nadler and a legion of power hungry demoturds on your azz daily? I mean yea Trump is an asshole but he has $3B in the bank and he ain't this stupid.... only Hillary and her private email server with confidential government business on it are that stupid.

Last edited:
Gator if you cannot comprehend the obvious staged, leaked to the press and timing of this fiasco there is no hope. If you had endured 7+ years of harassment would you be so sloppy? I mean would you so much as jaywalk with fat azz Nadler and a legion of power hungry demoturds on your azz daily? I mean yea Trump is an asshole but he has $3B in the bank and he ain't this stupid.... only Hillary and her private email server with confidential government business on it are that stupid.
Orangeman bad…. It doesn’t matter how much abuse of power or destruction of the Constitution it takes to get em - democracy and citizens be damned

Orangeman bad…. It doesn’t matter how much abuse of power or destruction of the Constitution it takes to get em - democracy and citizens be damned

Yes, there is that semi-facist, white supremacy, democracy threatening attitude we love to see. This ordeal is so stale... come on November.

Only rules of evidence… doesn’t matter if it’s stolen jewelry.

So answer the question- don’t deflect…did that action invalidate the search because they arranged them for a photo?? ( another deflection coming in 3,2,1)

No, taking pics of evidence doesn't invalidate the evidence. I was unaware that anyone said it would.

It's still funny AF that you compared this to 110lbs of drugs.

actually it’s much worse than a drug bust… since a load of drugs would NOT be as damaging to national security as a failed corrupt real estate agent having STILL CLASSIFIED names of undercover intelligence sources and satellite surveillance photos.

We all know he needed those. Agreed?? LOLOLOLOL
Defend till the death… even if you know

LOL...are you even keeping up with the story now? Torn pages...it's a national emergency.

You're acting like a fvcking idiot over this because of your aversion to the color orange. People like you are destroying the country in an effort to prevent a man you hate from being allowed to run.

Just stop. If he's as unlikely to win an election as you believe, let it happen...but stop trying to manipulate who can run with the constant bullshit. I hope he decides not to run too...but this is well beyond ridiculous at this point.

Save it. I realize that you disagree and you think his crimes are worse than the Lindbergh kidnapping and murder. I disagree...and here we are.

Staged?? Bamboo ballots, Italian satellites?. QVampires in congress? lol that cult talking point went away when the DOJ subpoenaed the MaraLago CCTTV system recorded the entire search process. Plus there were secret service agents that led them to the precise locations as directed on the warrant. That’s why you never saw Trumpsky produce any CCTV. It only verified his guilt and will in court.

You also need to get over the declassification cult line. He did not declassify these documents. That is 100% certain. Like most rules and laws he didn’t follow them. That is proven by the cover pages in my favorite photo of all time( it’s better than Melania going down on that French model)

BTW most are pretty certain that the informant was a Secret Service agent… or a personal butler/ attendant to know EXACTLY where the T SECRET documents were hidden. There will be fingerprints on the documents beside Trumpsky which will prove that others have handled them. They will be nailed too.

No.. Trumpsky wouldn’t GAF about laws. He never has ..because he thought he was untouchable. See the Grand Jury in GA about his upcoming election interference indictments.

He received 3 procedural warnings and polite requests from DOJ and Archives since he left office. That is certain- like gravity. It is undeniable and he has zero defense.

In this case all he had to do was return the documents after two warnings, a very polite DOJ visit, and a subpoena. His lawyers lied twice. They are going down too.

LOLOLOLOL the best part?? They actually moved CLASSIFIED documents from their original boxes to hide them. This is also on video and witnessed by the informant.

Adolph is 100% lock down guilty.

Best indication of that is the Trumpanzees aren’t going to allow an open Committee hearing before mid terms . The DOJ would like that very much provided that it’s aired on Fox.

More revelations as they occur. Stand back and stand by. Lock and load and get ready to attack government buildings as the Cult leaders are suggesting… because several are going down.

Staged?? Bamboo ballots, Italian satellites?. QVampires in congress? lol that cult talking point went away when the DOJ subpoenaed the MaraLago CCTTV system recorded the entire search process. Plus there were secret service agents that led them to the precise locations as directed on the warrant. That’s why you never saw Trumpsky produce any CCTV. It only verified his guilt and will in court.

You also need to get over the declassification cult line. He did not declassify these documents. That is 100% certain. Like most rules and laws he didn’t follow them. That is proven by the cover pages in my favorite photo of all time( it’s better than Melania going down on that French model)

BTW most are pretty certain that the informant was a Secret Service agent… or a personal butler/ attendant to know EXACTLY where the T SECRET documents were hidden. There will be fingerprints on the documents beside Trumpsky which will prove that others have handled them. They will be nailed too.

No.. Trumpsky wouldn’t GAF about laws. He never has ..because he thought he was untouchable. See the Grand Jury in GA about his upcoming election interference indictments.

He received 3 procedural warnings and polite requests from DOJ and Archives since he left office. That is certain- like gravity. It is undeniable and he has zero defense.

In this case all he had to do was return the documents after two warnings, a very polite DOJ visit, and a subpoena. His lawyers lied twice. They are going down too.

LOLOLOLOL the best part?? They actually moved CLASSIFIED documents from their original boxes to hide them. This is also on video and witnessed by the informant.

Adolph is 100% lock down guilty
Best indication of that is the Trumpanzees aren’t going to allow an open Committee hearing before mid terms . The DOJ would like that very much provided that it’s aired on Fox.

More revelations as they occur. Stand back and stand by. Lock and load and get ready to attack government buildings as the Cult leaders are suggesting… because several are going down.
Why are you so afraid of Donald Trump ? I have never witnessed anyone wanting to see an individual found guilty of anything in my life as much as you want Trump found guilty . You absolutely fear the man , no other explaination .

Reactions: dustinator
Why are you so afraid of Donald Trump ? I have never witnessed anyone wanting to see an individual found guilty of anything in my life as much as you want Trump found guilty . You absolutely fear the man , no other explaination .
He’s certainly not alone.

There will be fingerprints on the documents beside Trumpsky which will prove that others have handled them. They will be nailed too.

A. Fingerprints are hard AF to pull off paper. Depending on the type of paper, possibly impossible.

II. Fingerprints in and of themselves would mean fvck-all. You can't determine when they touched the paper. If the person was ever allowed to touch the document, your time-line is fvcked.

A. Fingerprints are hard AF to pull off paper. Depending on the type of paper, possibly impossible.

II. Fingerprints in and of themselves would mean fvck-all. You can't determine when they touched the paper. If the person was ever allowed to touch the document, your time-line is fvcked.
LOL. This guy is so desperate for a win that he will just throw anything out there. And love your A and II usage.

Lol @David_Dennison since you are our resident legal expert, how do you feel about this?

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

What about (D)?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What about (D)?

nintchdbpict000335914597.jpg

(D) subsection iii

CSI is just a TV show. Also, we very rarely say things like, "book em' Dan-O."
I posted Buzz because that’s how he enumerated his points when he was telling his cousin he wasn’t worried about something happening to Kevin while being alone-

a) I’m not that lucky
2) we use smoke detectors
D) we live on the most boring street in the United States where nothing even remotely dangerous could ever happen

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I posted Buzz because that’s how he enumerated his points when he was telling his cousin he wasn’t worried about something happening to Kevin while being alone-

a) I’m not that lucky
2) we use smoke detectors
D) we live on the most boring street in the United States where nothing even remotely dangerous could ever happen

LOL...I never would have put that together but now I remember that scene.

He’s certainly not alone.
Afraid? Terrified is a better word that thi fvcking lunatic was entrusted with our national security. seriously you people really don’t have a problem with that?

Giving Trumpsky a classified doc is like encouraging your 16-17 daughter to take a $300 venmo contribution from Matt Gaetz

Afraid? Terrified is a better word that thi fvcking lunatic was entrusted with our national security. seriously you people really don’t have a problem with that?

Giving Trumpsky a classified doc is like encouraging your 16-17 daughter to take a $300 venmo contribution from Matt Gaetz

Yes...we're all more secure with the POTATUS running shit.

Reactions: Reasoned
Absolutely positive that we are… so is Bill Barr and many other Trumpsky Cabinet members who wanted to invoke the 25th. You haven’t commented on his remarks on Fox. Is he correct or you?
Are you stupid? Our country is a laughingstock with this buffoon in charge. His former boss is on record laughing at him. You voted for this weakling, and now your pussy ass policies have been pushed through and we are where we are.

Here’s a small piece of advice, and the only political talk I’ll have today- don’t let a group of men led by a kid Diddler tell you where your vote should go. You voted for a piece of shit democrat fully ignorant to the consequences that have now come to fruition.

So thanks.

Absolutely positive that we are… so is Bill Barr and many other Trumpsky Cabinet members who wanted to invoke the 25th. You haven’t commented on his remarks on Fox. Is he correct or you?

I don't know or care what he said on Fox or anywhere else.

I know we aren't safe with a fvcking invalid in the Oval and a shadow president running shit from behind the curtains.

Bill Barr, just another DC insider and elitist worth approximately $100 million.

Three Trump appointed Appellate judges called bullshit and told to Trumpsky and his judge to STFU.. see you in court”. Carry on DOJ

as I said..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT