ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci out

Don’t give op on Otisville quite yet.. the criminal investigation picked up some testimony and tax returns in the civil suit - which he is going to lose HUGE .

Once he’s indicted by Jack Smith. He already has a lockdown black letter obstruction, espionage and conspiracy case he can still get Otisville - better that an the pens in FL.

Fanni may get him first in Atlanta. It appears that Kemp, Raffensberger and Lindsay ( all GOP) gave him up to the Grand Jury..That would be a state pen though.
Zzzzzzzz

Don’t give op on Otisville quite yet.. the criminal investigation picked up some testimony and tax returns in the civil suit - which he is going to lose HUGE .

Once he’s indicted by Jack Smith. He already has a lockdown black letter obstruction, espionage and conspiracy case he can still get Otisville - better that an the pens in FL.

Fanni may get him first in Atlanta. It appears that Kemp, Raffensberger and Lindsay ( all GOP) gave him up to the Grand Jury..That would be a state pen though.

you-gotta-be-kidding-me-seriously.gif

Are those FBI agents still waiting on AF-1 to land ?

Are those FBI agents still waiting on AF-1 to land ?
Naaa- they served a warrant in MaraLago for the stolen classified documents… for which he and at least two attorneys will be indicted for obstructing Justice ( Trumpsky is on surveillance video personally hiding papers in his desk AFTER the subpoena ) . That’s good enough for me.

It will be interesting to see how quickly Jack discloses who the insider is. Either Jared or a SS agent?

Have you ever heard of a Federal judge (Aileen Cannon) being removed for judicial misconduct? Three GOP judges in 11th District are about to do just that. Jack sent her a letter advising her to personally address him on all her motions going forward.

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Why are you defending the fvcking Chinese?
I’m not defending them. Just pointing out the illogical cult conspiracy that it was deliberately weaponized -when they have been impacted more than any other country. They still are. Huge impact on their GDP.

So why wouldn’t they formulate a vaccine for themselves first?

I’m not defending them. Just pointing out the illogical cult conspiracy that it was deliberately weaponized -when they have been impacted more than any other country. They still are. Huge impact on their GDP.

The most likely scenario is a modified virus that escaped.

They dont care if a few million citizens die as long as they accomplish their more important goals.

So I’ll tell you like it was explained to me by a professor of virology and epidemiology at UAB. His department got a huge DOD grant to develop a broader vaccine for future variants based on statistical mutations. Smart dude . He’s indigenous South African - so he doesn’t have one single political fvck to give.

He said that it is 1,000 x easier to detect a viral DNA sequence “change” than to successfully make a new sequence work … and … 1000 x more to mutate. Mutation efficiency being the proof.

I would imagine that most all of the credible global scientific community (who are NOT part of the cult) agree. Otherwise Rand Paul would have that dissenting opinion and be on Fox every night.

The above is why Fauci openly ridicules Paul in hearings , he LOLs and states for the record that he doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about.

Looking forward to another confrontation.

• Haha
And then lauded Fauci as a hero. Despite the mounting evidence he is involved with the creation of the covid 19 virus.
Where is one source of your mounting evidence. Just one link to ANY scientific publication. Just one (1.0).

I know all MDs and scientists must be Libs if they disagree with your delusional form of politics… but try to humor me.

Naaa- they served a warrant in MaraLago for the stolen classified documents… for which he and at least two attorneys will be indicted for obstructing Justice ( Trumpsky is on surveillance video personally hiding papers in his desk AFTER the subpoena ) . That’s good enough for me.

It will be interesting to see how quickly Jack discloses who the insider is. Either Jared or a SS agent?

Have you ever heard of a Federal judge (Aileen Cannon) being removed for judicial misconduct? Three GOP judges in 11th District are about to do just that. Jack sent her a letter advising her to personally address him on all her motions going forward.

You’re still speaking in absolutes, and you continue to baffle everyone with how consistently wrong and retarded you are. Keep fightin.

So after 2 years you are admitting you were wrong ?😂

Did you see where Fauci said over the weekend that the Chinese would’ve cooperated with the US on COVID origins and other details if it hadn’t been for Trump? He also said they weren’t cooperating with the Biden admin because of the loss of trust from the Trump admin.

Gator believes this…his philosophy mirrors the CCP

Reactions: BamaFan1137

‘I Have a Completely Open Mind’ About the COVID Lab Leak Theory. 🤔​

…unless of course coming from Rand Paul.

‘I Have a Completely Open Mind’ About the COVID Lab Leak Theory. 🤔​

…unless of course coming from Rand Paul.
As I have said and will continue to say,

Fvck that guy

Did you see where Fauci said over the weekend that the Chinese would’ve cooperated with the US on COVID origins and other details if it hadn’t been for Trump? He also said they weren’t cooperating with the Biden admin because of the loss of trust from the Trump admin.

Only an idiot would believe anything that this man says. You have to want to be punked at this point.

Reactions: Reasoned
Only an idiot would believe anything that this man says. You have to want to be punked at this point.
It’s a tenet of the Trump Tribe . In any successful Cult, here must be a messianic figure to rally around and a satanic figure to rally against.

Nowhere else on the planet does any professionally credible society or individual support the genetic alteration conspiracy.

Seems to me some noted scientists from a hostile country ANYWHERE would step up with some evidence that the COVID19 DNA was altered. He would be paid BILLIONS by political adversaries.

The Cult can’t even prop up a single adversarial scientist. No one has done that- Why?

But alrighty…

Gator believes this…his philosophy mirrors the CCP
I have an open mind. I have said in the past that it wouldn’t shock me … but after my conversation with a highly respected professional who actually splices DNA and clones human cells for a living every fvcking day….I’ll accept his opinion until I see credible opposition.

You are not it.

Do better

MAGA by Gawd

I have an open mind. I have said in the past that it wouldn’t shock me … but after my conversation with a highly respected professional who actually splices DNA and clones human cells for a living every fvcking day….I’ll accept his opinion until I see credible opposition.

You are not it.

Do better

MAGA by Gawd
You are truly a Renaissance Man. Maki g your mark in global manufacturing, logistics, alternative energy sources, the leading authority on Washington politics, insider on the proceedings of Congressional committees. And now you are the board DNA splicing source. It must be a heavy burden knowing all that you know and are responsible for leading.

You are truly a Renaissance Man. Maki g your mark in global manufacturing, logistics, alternative energy sources, the leading authority on Washington politics, insider on the proceedings of Congressional committees. And now you are the board DNA splicing source. It must be a heavy burden knowing all that you know and are responsible for leading.
Amen brother, I’ve thought the exact same thing since I stumbled upon your entertaining (and hospitable 😏) flock of interloping SEC posters…..this IS an Iowa wrassli’n board after all.😉

It’s a tenet of the Trump Tribe . In any successful Cult, here must be a messianic figure to rally around and a satanic figure to rally against.

Nowhere else on the planet does any professionally credible society or individual support the genetic alteration conspiracy.

Seems to me some noted scientists from a hostile country ANYWHERE would step up with some evidence that the COVID19 DNA was altered. He would be paid BILLIONS by political adversaries.

The Cult can’t even prop up a single adversarial scientist. No one has done that- Why?

But alrighty…

My feelings on Fauci have fvcking nothing to do with Trump, goofball.

I get that he invades every thought that you have. For the rest of us, notsomuch.

Why does SARS-COV-2 not match any of the hundreds of bat coronaviruses they've sequence there?
Because it naturally mutates?? Like the flu virus?
Same can be said about the avian flu and Ebola ….several zoonotic viruses have made the jump from animal to human . Rabies is a good example. There had to be first transmission - and it wasn’t in a lab.

But that was before the cult needed to assign a name to the demonic villain to blame their lot in life. Congratulations! You now have a target! Now further fulfill your lives and search for earlier inventor of rabies, SARS and Ebola .. maybe labs .

This one is simple - read twice.

• Haha
Reactions: BKHusky
You forgot sick dick expert. I’m that too. ;)

You know we do have a real goober trained animal immunology expert here - that is @KöenigsTiger. He does this for a living. But he doesn’t support cult conspiracy either so he isn’t credible here.

You forgot sick dick expert. I’m that too. ;)

You know we do have a real goober trained animal immunology expert here - that is @KöenigsTiger. He does this for a living. But he doesn’t support cult conspiracy either so he isn’t credible here.
Nor is he a raging lib like you which is why his opinions are much more respected even if people disagree.

Reactions: Reasoned
Nor is he a raging lib like you which is why his opinions are much more respected even if people disagree.
I haven’t noted any differences in his positions vs mine .. He’s definitely a never Trumper- and doesn’t support any of the raging Cult conspiracies-INCLUDING zoonotic viral transmissions since he deals with it for a living.. In fact he’s dealing with a new mutation right now.

Calling out extremism and unfounded delusion within my party does NOT make one a liberal… it is just anti-Cult. Like the 210k Georgians who are registered Republicans but called bullsht and split their ticket. Are they Libs now? All his former conservative Cabinet members that he appointed and testified against him.. are they Libs?

So what’s going to happen with Trumpsky splits the party ? If opposed he will form the MAGA party for sure… He fired the first shot backing the white Herschel Walker - Lunatic “Pillow guy “ Lindell to prepare for the split. Divide and conquer.

I have no doubt that most here will support that choice like all his other losers that lost the Senate twice.

They dont care if a few million citizens die as long as they accomplish their more important goals.
How does genocide snd crippling of their economy help them accomplish their goals… since the key to GDP depends on high availability of low cost labor? Explain that concept.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT