ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci out

Legend in his own mind....

37212194-9084765-image-m-22_1608783284315.jpg

its one of them anti "sick dik" ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ) hammers they used to treat the clap.
That’s old school - 1 gram of Rocephin in the buttocks does quite well with clap and chalymydia. Syphilis sometimes requires a little run on Docy or tetracycline. That should fix you.

ill hook you up… I think my ALlicense is still active. I’ll pay the $50 renewal. As long as I can personally administer it to you.

That’s old school - 1 gram of Rocephin in the buttocks does quite well with clap and chalymydia. Syphilis sometimes requires a little run on Docy or tetracycline. That should fix you.

ill hook you up… I think my ALlicense is still active. I’ll pay the $50 renewal. As long as I can personally administer it to you.
Unnecessary. Not diving into infected pay for poon whores. Thanks though.

^^^loves him some sickdix^^^

They are protecting China and all the crooks who were on the take from China.
Yeah, funny how they can lose their minds over a bunch of malcontents carrying Trump flags and dressed up like drunken Moose Lodge patrons. But when it comes to holding China accountable for unleashing an enhanced virus on world…..
giphy.gif

Yeah, funny how they can lose their minds over a bunch of malcontents carrying Trump flags and dressed up like drunken Moose Lodge patrons. But when it comes to holding China accountable for unleashing an enhanced virus on world…..
giphy.gif
So What would you propose that we do to China? Send in one eyed Elmer and the Oathkeepers?
Just wondering! Cmon … Give it a go ..
1._
2._
3._

MAGA by Gawd
Stand back and stand by!!!

So What would you propose that we do to China? Send in one eyed Elmer and the Oathkeepers?
Just wondering! Cmon … Give it a go ..
1._
2._
3._

MAGA by Gawd
Stand back and stand
They are protecting China and all the crooks who were on the take from China.
To start with
giphy.gif
BTW… what will be your response when Trumpsky tax returns ( ordered released to Congress TODAY by his own SCOTUS) shows $millions in Chinese ( and Russian) income??

His pet Judge inFL is about to get shut down by the UNANIMOUS GOP 11th Circuit Court of Appeals next week too. That clears the way for his Special Counsel lockdown indictments on Contempt & Espionage.

Maybe his worst legal week in history.. ALL GOP appointed too.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Can’t protect from new congress…
You are incorrect again. Damn boy … you skipped high school civics.
The House can conduct all the investigations they want . Senate will tell them to fvck off and get back to work.

. Get ready for 2 yrs of Benghazi.. same actors.. different topic - same results.$12M for -ZERO- indictments. Zero (0.0000)

You are incorrect again. Damn boy … you skipped high school civics.
The House can conduct all the investigations they want . Senate will tell them to fvck off and get back to work.

. Get ready for 2 yrs of Benghazi.. same actors.. different topic - same results.$12M for -ZERO- indictments. Zero (0.0000)
Nobody said he’d be charged dip shit… but he will be exposed…

Nobody said he’d be charged dip shit… but he will be exposed…
Question for the hard core Cult folk such as yourself. Out of this planets 6 Billion people- why is it that only a small group of Trumpsky lemming politicians continue to drive this conspiracy?

There are literally THOUSANDS of PhD research virologists in other decimated countries, (some hostile to the US) who have studied COVID19 and it’s variants down to the molecular level… none ZERO have stated that the COVID DNA was spliced.

Don’t you think that the Russians would love to blame Fauci and the US??

I’ll wait

Question for the hard core Cult folk such as yourself. Out of this planets 6 Billion people- why is it that only a small group of Trumpsky lemming politicians continue to drive this conspiracy?

There are literally THOUSANDS of PhD research virologists in other decimated countries, (some hostile to the US) who have studied COVID19 and it’s variants down to the molecular level… none ZERO have stated that the COVID DNA was spliced.

I’ll wait

Your team said it was a wet market and you swallowed it like it was a warm cawk

I’ll wait
Nurse Fail, are you saying the virus came from a bat?

I’ll wait

7 billion people...attempts at population control be damned.

To answer your question, our enemies love our enemies and to get at Fauci, China gets punched in the eye too. Was this a serious question?

And then lauded Fauci as a hero. Despite the mounting evidence he is involved with the creation of the covid 19 virus.
Why haven’t the ChiComms deflected blame on Research for Fauci ? They are STILL. Getting shit on despite isolations in several provinces. That would be the smart thing to do.. but there is no support from ANY SCIENTIST. - ANYWHERE.

In fact to the contrary. Virologists in every affected country have said there is no alteration.

The hearings with Paul and Gym buttfvkr Jordan competing for Fox sound byte time should be epic.

Why haven’t the ChiComms deflected blame on Research for Fauci ? They are STILL. Getting shit on despite isolations in several provinces. That would be the smart thing to do.. but there is no support from ANY SCIENTIST. - ANYWHERE.

In fact to the contrary. Virologists in every affected country have said there is no alteration.

The hearings with Paul and Gym buttfvkr Jordan competing for Fox sound bite time should be epic.
Zzzzzzzz

The hearings with Paul and Gym buttfvkr Jordan competing for Fox sound byte time should be epic.

The commonly accepted theory worldwide currently is that it was a lab leak of some kind

Reactions: billywayneluck
Yeah, there's still a group of credentialed idiots that thinks it came from that wet market.

Even though there's confirmed cases in other parts of the world in September 2019, 2+ months before the "wet-market" incident.
MAGA, cult, Trumpsky, our hero fauci, wait for it, Otisville, Letittia…

Any other gator predications I missed?

Reactions: Reasoned
Horse paste. Inject bleach

I’m a Republican
Don’t give op on Otisville quite yet.. the criminal investigation picked up some testimony and tax returns in the civil suit - which he is going to lose HUGE .

Once he’s indicted by Jack Smith. He already has a lockdown black letter obstruction, espionage and conspiracy case he can still get Otisville - better that an the pens in FL.

Fanni may get him first in Atlanta. It appears that Kemp, Raffensberger and Lindsay ( all GOP) gave him up to the Grand Jury..That would be a state pen though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT