ADVERTISEMENT

Fascism 101

You need papers to eat but not vote

@David_Dennison is a dumbass

Speaking of hypocrisy, Biden told churchgoers in April they were being ungodly if they did not receive a vaccine.

“I think this is the Godly thing to do. Protect your brother and sister,” he stated. “That’s what this is about. It’s about protecting people.”

🤔 if only he shared the same concern about “protecting” the unborn “people”.

Speaking of hypocrisy, Biden told churchgoers in April they were being ungodly if they did not receive a vaccine.

“I think this is the Godly thing to do. Protect your brother and sister,” he stated. “That’s what this is about. It’s about protecting people.”

yep, it's my body, my choice until they want you to follow orders

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Tell us below what a POTUS can do about Roe v Wade??

Maybe they are comparing their Nazi part loyalty cards… like this one. I like the Gold Eagle!

Sieg Heil!

I know you’re a dumbass and Trump has turned your brain mushier than Dementia Joe’s…..but a vaccination card being needed to access buildings or services while needing no ID to vote is very Fascist

….”but Trump” is your response to everything

The Don owns you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT