ADVERTISEMENT

Fahhhr Barr

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

Nothing like being so mad and delusion that you would fire the guy who knows all your secrets.! Wait he’s already done that a couple of times

How do you people feel about that?

Reactions: Konigstiger

Nothing like being so mad and delusion that you would fire the guy who knows all your secrets.! Wait he’s already done that a couple of times

I think it's stupid and petulant. I guess that means I worship Trump in your mind.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I think it's stupid and petulant. I guess that means I worship Trump in your mind.
So you think that his current temperament demonstrates what everyone outside his cult has known for 40 yrs?

I talked to Bob Aderholt personally over Thanksgiving and he said that Trumpsky “is unstable and we literally fear every day until inauguration ”. But you know that don’t you??

I've stopped answering your inquiries like you have mine.... however, here's what good ol' BOB said the other day...

Congressman Robert Aderholt (R-AL04) statement on the current status of the U.S. Presidential Election. "Three days since election day, we still do not know the final outcome of our Presidential Election. And, since it is more than a month before the Electoral College meets, there is no reason to rush to a conclusion.

“There is a lot of news breaking right now about the Presidential Election. Let me just repeat what I said Friday, every legal vote should be counted. Presidential Elections are over when the votes are certified, and the Electoral College meets, and only then. President Trump has every right to legally challenge any state results and to seek a recount where appropriate.”

Damn him for worshipping Trump.

So you think that his current temperament demonstrates what everyone outside his cult has known for 40 yrs?

I talked to Bob Aderholt personally over Thanksgiving and he said that Trumpsky “is unstable and we literally fear every day until inauguration ”. But you know that don’t you??

Again, I have made my opinions known here for 4 years. I haven't minced words and have been beyond clear. I'm beginning to wonder if you had a blood transfusion from Trump based on how you post. Why don't you go give Jeffrey Toobin a hand instead of asking me questions.

I've stopped answering your inquiries like you have mine.... however, here's what good ol' BOB said the other day...

Congressman Robert Aderholt (R-AL04) statement on the current status of the U.S. Presidential Election. "Three days since election day, we still do not know the final outcome of our Presidential Election. And, since it is more than a month before the Electoral College meets, there is no reason to rush to a conclusion.

“There is a lot of news breaking right now about the Presidential Election. Let me just repeat what I said Friday, every legal vote should be counted. Presidential Elections are over when the votes are certified, and the Electoral College meets, and only then. President Trump has every right to legally challenge any state results and to seek a recount where appropriate.”

Damn him for worshipping Trump.
RNC Position statement to avoid persecution by tweet and death threats from militia. See Georgia and Arizona’s GOP administration.

Believe me... Bob doesn’t worship Trumpsky. He hates him almost as bad as I do. Chicken man KT can verify this... but it wouldn’t do much for your narrative.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Again, I have made my opinions known here for 4 years. I haven't minced words and have been beyond clear. I'm beginning to wonder if you had a blood transfusion from Trump based on how you post. Why don't you go give Jeffrey Toobin a hand instead of asking me questions.
I’ll give Toobin a hand right after you give a hand to Borat Fooliani LOL

RNC Position statement to avoid persecution by tweet and death threats from militia. See Georgia and Arizona’s GOP administration.

Believe me... Bob doesn’t worship Trumpsky. He hates him almost as bad as I do. Chicken man KT can verify this... but it wouldn’t do much for your narrative.

Riiiiight 😂

You libs are funny little characters.

Reactions: dhetiger
Riiiiight 😂

You libs are funny little characters.
Bob and his family were patients of my FIL and have adjoining seats in the Presidents Suite at Goober Hare. KT and I can both provide group photos to substantiate a relationship and a little inside knowledge ... can you?? Substantial wager or no?????

ADVERTISEMENT