ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly as gator predicated... oops....

Need to throw more shyt on the wall, dude... this one slid right off...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trum...-for-2022-abandons-idea-to-create-third-party
“ reportedly”? SUE THE WSJ !!
“...The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Trump had discussed with several aides the prospect of creating a third political party, which he said that he would call the “Patriot Party.”

same guy who said COVID was a “political hoax” the same day after being informed that the pandemic “worse air transmitted... 5X more fatal than flu... would be devastating “

same guy who said Doninion machines “were rigged”

LOL

Reactions: Konigstiger
“...The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Trump had discussed with several aides the prospect of creating a third political party, which he said that he would call the “Patriot Party.”

same guy who said COVID was a “political hoax” the same day after being informed that the pandemic “worse air transmitted... 5X more fatal than flu... would be devastating “

LOL

Lol you libs know no bounds when it comes to lying about Orange man. Hope your symptoms eventually subside, but it looks like you’re going to have some long term effects.

LOL

lets all move foreword and ask the same guy who is going to unite the country and cure cancer

And remind him that he is President, not Senator.
He may have followed the instructions of the idiot dictator and injected Clorox to cure the hoax COVID. Let hope his plane doesn’t attempt a landing at the historic old 1776 airfield in valley forge.

He may have followed the instructions of the idiot dictator and injected Clorox to cure the hoax COVID. Let hope his plane doesn’t attempt a landing at the historic old 1776 airfield in valley forge.
What do you think about the executive order he just signed re: manufacturing?

Do you like governing by EO?

Reactions: dhetiger
“It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

the same day after being informed that the pandemic “worse air transmitted... 5X more fatal than flu... would be devastating “

Has anyone informed the doctors and scientists that covid is 5x more fatal than flu? I think they would be interested to learn that.

It's not a hoax....it's not the fvcking plague. You make fun of Trump for "lying" about it and then you lie about it. That makes you an orange idiot I guess.

Stop being a hypocrite. Fix yourself first.

Quiz for gator: What's the IFR of COVID? What's the IFR of COVID for those under 45?

Dude I have 30% return in the last 12 months. Wtf have you been doing wrong that will Suddenly be right because comrade Biden is president?
Same thing in some markets but as I predicated the global trades markets are about to boom. As I said.
You said the market would crash. Go ahead and admit it.
Trumpsky didn’t have jack shit to do with stock marketization... in fact he actually killed a lot of supply chain growth with his trade insanity.
Stand back and stand by!

Same thing in some markets but as I predicated the global trades markets are about to boom. As I said.
You said the market would crash. Go ahead and admit it.
Trumpsky didn’t have jack shit to do with stock marketization... in fact he actually killed a lot of supply chain growth with his trade insanity.
Stand back and stand by!
Cool, not crash. And it did for a few weeks. Get it right.

Cool, not crash. And it did for a few weeks. Get it right.
I did get it right in most ways.
As I said ... Biden would smoke Trumpand Wall Street would boom. You always take the opposite side but I’m ok with it in football and economic predications.

BTW... would you like video or you believe this publication. ( now who was correct?)

Some portfolio managers recommend guns, gas and gold.
So ask your portfolio manager how do you think the US treasury pays back China for the loans when they start calling in their treasury bonds ( in the event of a trade war)?. What happens to gold?

Better pick platinum... maybe mix in some Asian holdings.

Duped the never trumpers (and libtardz like GayTurd) into getting behind him on the fake impeachment. It’s a failure like the last one and Trump has 4 years to build up the Trump Brand, make billion$ and start his own network before his 2nd term.

I did get it right in most ways.
As I said ... Biden would smoke Trumpand Wall Street would boom. You always take the opposite side but I’m ok with it in football and economic predications.

BTW... would you like video or you believe this publication. ( now who was correct?)

So Trump had nothing to do with growth but Biden will? Spoken like a true Obama sack licker.

For reference here’s the questions @David_Dennison wont answer.

the second one is a simple yes/no
The ex order closes some loopholes which were left in the ARRA of 2009 but is more symbolic than significant. ARRA was a damn good piece of legislation . It required sourcing of metals from the US where possible... US suppliers raised prices to take advantage and hired more bodies. ..downside was contractors paid more for domestic steel which was passed along to the customer as higher construction costs ( lower profits)

I think governing by E 0 is not the best way to go about business. However there were a number of TrumpskyEOs that need to be wiped out. I expect that Congress will get down to legislating again once the Trump lemmings , militants and QAnon members settle down after the insurrection attack by Proud boys , boogaloos and Quanon.

The ex order closes some loopholes which were left in the ARRA of 2009 but is more symbolic than significant. ARRA was a damn good piece of legislation . It required sourcing of metals from the US where possible... US suppliers raised prices to take advantage and hired more bodies. ..downside was contractors paid more for domestic steel which was passed along to the customer as higher construction costs ( lower profits)

I think governing by E 0 is not the best way to go about business. However there were a number of TrumpskyEOs that need to be wiped out. I expect that Congress will get down to legislating again once the Trump lemmings , militants and QAnon members settle down after the insurrection attack by Proud boys , boogaloos and Quanon.

😂

So if I am a contractor paying, say, 10% more for domestic steel, and I pass along that 10% to my customer, how does that lower my profit?

So if I am a contractor paying, say, 10% more for domestic steel, and I pass along that 10% to my customer, how does that lower my profit?
Simple - Contractor bids project with 40% margin. Owner /customer ( let’s say City of Atlanta) run short on financing and decides to utilize federal funding - After the bid ( it happens)
-Contractor is then required to comply with ARRA. Suppliers then raise price 25% because they have source US metals.
- Contractors net margin is then 15%.

Now... ask me how I know this.

Simple - Contractor bids project with 40% margin. Owner /customer ( let’s say City of Atlanta) run short on financing and decides to utilize federal funding - After the bid ( it happens)
-Contractor is then required to comply with ARRA. Suppliers then raise price 25% because they have source US metals.
- Contractors net margin is then 15%.

Now... ask me how I know this.

Moby told you?

So Trump had nothing to do with growth but Biden will? Spoken like a true Obama sack licker.
I’m not sure if Biden will or not. What I know for sure is that Trumpsky did not He rode a good economy and then financed growth with a tax cut. He added debt of about 2Trillion - that’s before COVID). Basically he charged that growth to your children’s credit card with deficit spending .

But that shouldn't surprise anyone- since “Democrat Trump” spent his family business into bankruptcy 6 x .... and probably has one more in the works - if his owner countries don’t loan him money.

If he’s such a great businessman why is he underwater by almost $$1B ??... and major banks are calling in loans. DeutcheBank is the truth. No politics- just show me your balance sheet. Follow the money.

The true fiscally conservative, free trade GOP we grew up with is DOA replaced with a completely new deficit spending militant cult led by a bankrupt , corrupt, reality show host.

I’m not sure if Biden will or not. What I know for sure is that Trumpsky did not He rode a good economy and then financed growth with a tax cut. He added debt of about 2Trillion - that’s before COVID). Basically he charged that growth to your children’s credit card with deficit spending .

But that shouldn't surprise anyone- since “Democrat Trump” spent his family business into bankruptcy 6 x .... and probably has one more in the works - if his owner countries don’t loan him money.

If he’s such a great businessman why is he underwater by almost $$1B ??... and major banks are calling in loans. DeutcheBank is the truth. No politics- just show me your balance sheet. Follow the money.

The true fiscally conservative, free trade GOP we grew up with is DOA replaced with a completely new deficit spending militant cult led by a bankrupt , corrupt, reality show host.
Why are you still focused on Trump? He's been out of the white house for a week and a half. Do you see the dregs that are in DC right now?

Reactions: dhetiger
Why are you still focused on Trump? He's been out of the white house for a week and a half. Do you see the dregs that are in DC right now?
Because I’m looking at 2024 .Dems are United in Congress and WH....and the Trump Mafia is still running the Republican party. Ask Liz Cheney who is the most conservative of conservatives. Trumpsky must be disqualified from office so the extremist cult can die out and traditional GOP can return to power. They will choose sides in the Senate trial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT