ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly as gator predicated... oops....

(Forgetting about Trump for the moment) So you’re all in for a return to the establishment Republican Party?
Sorry, count me out.
Trump is NOT Republican. He is just renting the party to recover business losses and keep his family in power and out of prison.
Yes I support tradition GOP values. Life was good... now not so much.

Trump is NOT Republican. He is just renting the party to recover business losses and keep his family in power and out of prison.
Actually, I would have to probably grant you that Trump is certainly not your “traditional Republican” by most measures. As stated before, Trump wasn’t in my top ten during the 2016 primaries and had MANY reservations once he got the nomination...let alone the presidency. That being said, on judicial nominees, deregulation, military action (or inaction), taxes, pro life, following through on promises, actually LISTENING to we commoners and other issues, he far out performed my expectations. Again, that being said am I going to “follow Trump” no matter where he plans to go? Absolutely not, but if you think I’m going to support another Mitt Romney, John McCain or even George Bush molded Republican...ain’t gonna happen.

• Love
Reactions: derek_tiger
Simple - Contractor bids project with 40% margin. Owner /customer ( let’s say City of Atlanta) run short on financing and decides to utilize federal funding - After the bid ( it happens)
-Contractor is then required to comply with ARRA. Suppliers then raise price 25% because they have source US metals.
- Contractors net margin is then 15%.

Now... ask me how I know this.

Then said contractor wrote or signed a retarded contract. Manager of said project would and should be shitcanned.

Because I’m looking at 2024 .Dems are United in Congress and WH....and the Trump Mafia is still running the Republican party. Ask Liz Cheney who is the most conservative of conservatives. Trumpsky must be disqualified from office so the extremist cult can die out and traditional GOP can return to power. They will choose sides in the Senate trial.

That's not how American politics work. If it did, we should be able to disqualify many on the left. See....that's an obvious shitshow.

The voters get to decide, period. If you don’t like it, live elsewhere.

Reactions: dhetiger

Who will/would govern more similarly to "traditional Republicans"? Trump or Biden?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT