ADVERTISEMENT

Exactly as Gator predicated... AGAIN

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I thought your stable financial genius god warned us and all of his lemming were saying the stock market would crash if he was defeated.

AS I SAID Wall Street hated his fvcking guts and recognized him as the huckster game show clown that he was.

stand back and stand by.

I will accept words of acknowledgment that I was correct but I doubt I will hear anything about your 401Ks. Isn’t that what you people used to say?

Last edited:
I thought your stable financial genius god warned us and all of his lemming were saying the stock market would crash if he was defeated.

AS I SAID Wall Street hated his fvcking guts and recognized him as the huckster game show clown that he was.

stand back and stand by.

I will accept words of acknowledgment that I was correct but I doubt I will hear anything about your 401Ks. Isn’t that what you people used to say?
Dude, my investments have done fabulously well, especially after the initial nose dive caused by leftist shutdowns. The inevitable fall is going to be brutal, and it will be your fvckin fault you traitorous fvcktard.

Dude, my investments have done fabulously well, especially after the initial nose dive caused by leftist shutdowns. The inevitable fall is going to be brutal, and it will be your fvckin fault you traitorous fvcktard.
Mine too for the last 10 yrs... meaning IT WASNT TRUMP. Wall street had zero confidence in Trump - sorry if that’s painful to you. Market would have done better the last four years with Mike Pence or any other Republican.

sorry you people are having a hard time admitting I was correct on the election and the stock market. Has to suck.

wait till the apologies start following in for Doninion and The Big Lie.

Buy Dominion stock!! No shit!

Literally every single one of my investments went up under Trump lol.

Another lib fallacy. This never gets old.
They went up under Obama toobfor 8 yrs and they are going under Biden after 5 days . So that must mean it had nothing to do with Trumpsky.

They went up under Obama toobfor 8 yrs and they are going under Biden after 5 days . So that must mean it had nothing to do with Trumpsky.
Lol. You do realize that I change the makeup of my portfolio periodically, don’t you?

my holdings under Obama look nothing like what I had under Trump. Same with Biden. Spoiler alert: It even changes from month to month within the same administration! It’s called active trading. Lol

Please don’t insult yourself and the rest of us with such simpleton logic and argument.

stand back and stand by.

Sleepy's fossil fuel turd has not hit the potty water yet. Brace yourself.

Lol. You do realize that I change the makeup of my portfolio periodically, don’t you?

my holdings under Obama look nothing like what I had under Trump. Same with Biden. Spoiler alert: It even changes from month to month within the same administration! It’s called active trading. Lol

Please don’t insult yourself and the rest of us with such simpleton logic and argument.

Good for you!!
so I’ll ask again.. we’re Trumpsky and his supporters wrong in their repeated predications the Biden would crash the stock market??

was I generally correct when I had made the statement that the stock market had grown at about the same rate since the recession.... and would continue no matter who was POT?

Good for you!!
so I’ll ask again.. we’re Trumpsky and his supporters wrong in their repeated predications the Biden would crash the stock market??

was I generally correct when I had made the statement that the stock market had grown at about the same rate since the recession.... and would continue no matter who was POT?

I think a few people here agreed with you in the overall thought process that a POTUS usually gets too much credit for a good economy/market and too much blame for a bad economy/market. As far as Biden goes, can we wait a little while to see what actually gets implemented during his time in the Oval Office? This is very much like you thinking bama had AU beaten in 2010 with the score 24-0. We haven't gotten through the first quarter of his administration yet, and you sound like a CNN anchor trying to talk with Biden's shriveled balls in your mouth.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Good for you!!

Irrelevant. My discussions around trump vs Biden went well beyond the stock market.

try again.

I think a few people here agreed with you in the overall thought process that a POTUS usually gets too much credit for a good economy/market and too much blame for a bad economy/market. As far as Biden goes, can we wait a little while to see what actually gets implemented during his time in the Oval Office? This is very much like you thinking bama had AU beaten in 2010 with the score 24-0. We haven't gotten through the first quarter of his administration yet, and you sound like a CNN anchor trying to talk with Biden's shriveled balls in your mouth.
Agree! Bush took a beating in his last term for bank loan policies that had been carried on since the Carter years. Obama benefited from the recovery. Trump rode the wave.. I fully expect a bubble and a 10% correction / retraction in a couple of years.

He literally cannot respond to a question without bringing up Trump. Typical lib behavior. Long term effects of TDS

More typical lib behavior...crediting people with comments that they never made thinking that he's making some sort of point.

Biden will harm the economy and general growth with over regulation but everyone on this board would have been shocked if he had been able to completely shit the bed in 6 days.

Agree! Bush took a beating in his last term for bank loan policies that had been carried on since the Carter years. Obama benefited from the recovery. Trump rode the wave.. I fully expect a bubble and a 10% correction / retraction in a couple of years.

Trump's deregulation was great for the economy as well. Don't worry, no one is asking you to admit as much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT