ADVERTISEMENT

Entertainment?

I tip more if they have big tits
giphy.gif

Do you tip less if they're wearing a mask?

Well, there are two ways to answer this:

1)you usually have to stand up there by the stage with all the horny goons to be around the strippers which do shit to warrant a tip. I do not go up there.

2)the desperate ones come by you and ask if you want a dance. My answer is always no. $25 plus tip for one lap dance ain’t my cup o tea when I can get it for free.

I’ve been twice in the last few months to the decent one in Huntsville. Both were for friends’ birthdays. I felt nasty when I left both times, but I will probably go back eventually. I also don’t smoke, and you come out of there smelling like dogshit. Plus it’s $6 for a beer, they don’t serve liquor, and I don’t like beer enough to drink more than a few unless I’m around water.

1)you usually have to stand up there by the stage with all the horny goons to be around the strippers which do shit to warrant a tip. I do not go up there.

2)the desperate ones come by you and ask if you want a dance. My answer is always no. $25 plus tip for one lap dance ain’t my cup o tea when I can get it for free.

I’ve been twice in the last few months to the decent one in Huntsville. Both were for friends’ birthdays. I felt nasty when I left both times, but I will probably go back eventually. I also don’t smoke, and you come out of there smelling like dogshit. Plus it’s $6 for a beer, they don’t serve liquor, and I don’t like beer enough to drink more than a few unless I’m around water.
^^^ this is pro strategy ^^^

1)you usually have to

Lots of ugly girls have nice tits. I'm betting the masks are a money maker.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT