ADVERTISEMENT

Easter or Dirt Day?

Perhaps soon we may have a choice. Leave it to Gator’s progressive pals to want to elevate worshipping of the earth to God.
Anyone familiar with the Bible shouldn't be too surprised. Worshiping the Earth is a pagan rite, and we are witnessing a return to paganism right before our eyes.

Reactions: Reasoned
First Earth Day

landscape-with-nymphs-and-satyrs-dancing-84348

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Anyone familiar with the Bible shouldn't be too surprised. Worshiping the Earth is a pagan rite, and we are witnessing a return to paganism right before our eyes.
Breitbart?? Lol

Yes paganism was a universal concept in the pre biblical early civilizations even after. Ask Dhe.. he will tell you he knows more more history than anyone. So I’ll wait for his opinion.

Neither did it have political association until Al Gore invented the inter webs and then the cult started following Quanon beliefs.

Another form is animal and tree worship such as is observed exclusively in Lee county. Millions worship two dead oaks. They gather in a circle holding hands, lighting candles chanting and weeping .. then release a captive starving endangered bird to entertain the masses.

Some here are members of that cult.. So there are stranger things.

Breitbart?? Lol

Yes paganism was a universal concept in the pre biblical early civilizations even after. Ask Dhe.. he will tell you he knows more more history than anyone. So I’ll wait for his opinion.

Neither did it have political association until Al Gore invented the inter webs and then the cult started following Quanon beliefs.

Another form is animal and tree worship such as is observed exclusively in Lee county. Millions worship two dead oaks. They gather in a circle holding hands, lighting candles chanting and weeping .. then release a captive starving endangered bird to entertain the masses.

I said I know more history than you. I show it here regularly. Fvck off

Breitbart?? Lol

You’re doing an excellent job of muddying the issue between Al Gore environmental wackos, crazy ass right wingers and Auburn fans. I mean…really? Ramble much?

You need to take a serious look at what’s going on right now. If you know some history and have cracked open a Bible a few times in your life…it should be a bit unsettling.

I said I know more history than you. I show it here regularly. Fvck off
Lol… idk that we’ve ever had a contest… what I have found over the years was that you also knew more European WWII history thaN residents who lived there or served during the Marshall Plan.

Lol… idk that we’ve ever had a contest… what I have found over the years was that you also knew more European WWII history thaN residents who lived there or served during the Marshall Plan.
Again, I said I knew more about it than you. You can continue to act like a stupid shit, but know that I'll keep calling you out on it.

You’re doing an excellent job of muddying the issue between Al Gore environmental wackos, crazy ass right wingers and Auburn fans. I mean…really? Ramble much?

You need to take a serious look at what’s going on right now. If you know some history and have cracked open a Bible a few times in your life…it should be a bit unsettling.
YeH . Having lived and worked in several regions , I know i lot of history as it relates to major religions.

What I do know is that every generation faces what seems to be an apocalyptic event and the end of the world is imminent- in some religion. . Being raised in a Pentecostal church I was programmed in fire and brimstone Armageddon since I could read…. So yeah… if you want to compare association of current event from any generation with apocalyptic prophesies - most religions.. I’ll engage.

YeH . Having lived and worked in several regions , I know i lot of history as it relates to major religions.

What I do know is that every generation faces what seems to be an apocalyptic event and the end of the world is imminent- in some religion. . Being raised in a Pentecostal church I was programmed in fire and brimstone Armageddon since I could read…. So yeah… if you want to compare association of current event from any generation with apocalyptic prophesies - most religions.. I’ll engage.
Not getting sucked into one of your circular arguments. In the end, I’m not the one you have to satisfy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT