ADVERTISEMENT

Early lines for this week

Auburn will find a way to bust the spread but still fvck up and lose. May go a little like the game against LSU where they pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Although UGA is a better team than LSU.

Bammer game worries me a little, a lot depends on how well Bryce Young can heal up this week.

Viles may surprise everyone this week, but not confident enough to lay down $ on it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Auburn will find a way to bust the spread but still fvck up and lose. May go a little like the game against LSU where they pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Although UGA is a better team than LSU.

Bammer game worries me a little, a lot depends on how well Bryce Young can heal up this week.

Viles may surprise everyone this week, but not confident enough to lay down $ on it.
Bryce is going to be ok, but if it’s AC joint like I think it is, it’s a matter of time before it recurs.

Think about looking at your shoelaces and they’re loosely tied. Still gets the job done effectively, but it’s not sustainable. Just glad he didn’t disclocate which was my initial thought.

One of my know it all friends text me wishing it was “just a rotator cuff because he’ll be back before the season’s over.” No. Cuff would’ve been the end of his bammer career too.

Bryce is going to be ok, but if it’s AC joint like I think it is, it’s a matter of time before it recurs.

Think about looking at your shoelaces and they’re loosely tied. Still gets the job done effectively, but it’s not sustainable. Just glad he didn’t disclocate which was my initial thought.

One of my know it all friends text me wishing it was “just a rotator cuff because he’ll be back before the season’s over.” No. Cuff would’ve been the end of his bammer career too.
Yeah I fvcked up my left shoulder a while back...its slowly healing but its also no joke.

No not yet.
We can email about this, but at your age you need to at least have it scanned and depending on the damage at least consider it. Dad had his knee replaced last Monday, and even with the pain in recovery/rehab still says he wishes he’d done it ten years ago.

Uga is about to take out three weeks worth of blue balls on Harsin’s ass and send him back to idaho…

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT