ADVERTISEMENT

Duds…. Liz is going to pick up more Never Trumper $$ tomorrow

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Pardon me…. But the DOJ Inspector General went to a Fed judge with overwhelming probable cause to seize john Eastmans personal Iphone. Apparently it contains the modern day version of the Watergate tapes. Decrypted text messages ( using his own facial recognition) between Trumpsky himself Meadows and Clark.

has to be pretty important to bring everyone back from break for a special witness. As I said … someone flipped.since he worked for the IG… my $$ on Clark (after he was virtually convicted by eyewitness fellow DOJ administrators. )

Holy shit. 🤣

Do you watch scary movies and think they’re real too? Your FBI has been proven to be one of the most corrupt in government. Once again, this will be nothing.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Holy shit. 🤣

Do you watch scary movies and think they’re real too? Your FBI has been proven to be one of the most corrupt in government. Once again, this will be nothing.
So if they are real text messages / emails between 2-3 conspirators and POTUS verified on at least on other phone … it’s really nothing ;)

when has the FBI been proven to be corrupt? Link? I know there was an 0-12 acquittal where Durham was totally FOS. Is that the one you are thinking about?

so now in Cult collective thought… law enforcement is evil and Trumpsky is good. Correct?

Pardon me…. But the DOJ Inspector General went to a Fed judge with overwhelming probable cause to seize john Eastmans personal Iphone. Apparently it contains the modern day version of the Watergate tapes. Decrypted text messages ( using his own facial recognition) between Trumpsky himself Meadows and Clark.

has to be pretty important to bring everyone back from break for a special witness. As I said … someone flipped.since he worked for the IG… my $$ on Clark (after he was virtually convicted by eyewitness fellow DOJ administrators. )

Cassidy Hutchison ( Mark Meadows long time personal aide) will be the next WH staffer to suffer demonization and death threats.

She was in most of the WH meetings with All the Presidents men during the execution of Navarro and Eastmans Green Bay Sweep.
I hope that the feds have already arranged a secret identity for her. Her life is in danger already like Trumpsky s own VP .

The DOJ took possesion of his personal belonging before presenting him with a warrant . Sounds like illegal search and seisure to me . Does the 4th comes into play here .

The DOJ took possesion of his personal belonging before presenting him with a warrant . Sounds like illegal search and seisure to me . Does the 4th comes into play here .
Libs don’t care about the constitution. Hell, look at the Roe v Wade stuff, they just make up their own “rights” lol.

You are confusing a warrant for search and seizure with Miranda rights. The judge issued the warrant 3days before. After the warrant is lawfully issued he is fvcked— he wouldn’t even have to be present.

What he is contesting is essentially that it contains information which might incriminate him… which is stupid AF - as that’s the exact purpose of obtaining a warrant. He knows there is incriminating evidence because others have already testified that he was sending and receiving the information.

Now he may claim attorney client privilege ( like Michael Cohen did) but that didn’t fly since he himself was party to the crime. Cohen went to Otisville - as I said he would. Same with drunk Disbarred Spastic Rudy. In any case , there will be a hearing to determine what communications are attorney client privilege. It just won’t make much difference . Ask Cohen.

Democrats are to fvckin' stupid to understand search and seizure... they just leave incriminating evidence on the laptops they take to the nerd squad. I have to laugh.

Democrats are to fvckin' stupid to understand search and seizure... they just leave incriminating evidence on the laptops they take to the nerd squad. I have to laugh.
Does that apply to the devices belong to Trumpskys advisors - who are actually attorneys ? Stupid fvckers should have accidentally factory reset/ wiped their iPhones. I’m LMAO too.

All I know is that most conservatives don't ask dems to pose as Pubs in an effort to sway a primary. Combine that with her liberal money dance for the ages and that thing that looks like a duck and acts like a duck while quaking like a duck...it's probably a fvcking duck.

All I know is that most conservatives don't ask dems to pose as Pubs in an effort to sway a primary. Combine that with her liberal money dance for the ages and that thing that looks like a duck and acts like a duck while quaking like a duck...it's probably a fvcking duck.
Her dad always had a bit of shade surrounding him during his political career too. Shouldn't be too surprised.

You are confusing a warrant for search and seizure with Miranda rights. The judge issued the warrant 3days before. After the warrant is lawfully issued he is fvcked— he wouldn’t even have to be present.

What he is contesting is essentially that it contains information which might incriminate him… which is stupid AF - as that’s the exact purpose of obtaining a warrant. He knows there is incriminating evidence because others have already testified that he was sending and receiving the information.

Now he may claim attorney client privilege ( like Michael Cohen did) but that didn’t fly since he himself was party to the crime. Cohen went to Otisville - as I said he would. Same with drunk Disbarred Spastic Rudy. In any case , there will be a hearing to determine what communications are attorney client privilege. It just won’t make much difference . Ask Cohen.
That is not true if I understand it , If the named party ask to see the warrant then it must be provided before any search or seisure . the exception is if the named flees from the LEO .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT