4 Dyersville Beckman
5 West Branch
6 Pella Christian
7 Underwood
8 Regina
9 ACGC
10 Columbus Catholic

Observations:

* Van Meter will reload. They have a boatload to replace though.
* West Branch may be a bit high. We will find out as they face A-#8 Lisbon week 1 and 1A-#10 Columbus in week 2.
* Columbus may be a top 10 team by season's end. To say they are with how much firepower they lost from last year is a stretch.
* West Sioux is #1 in my book. Wiggins and Co are gonna put up video game numbers on many nights.

Thoughts?

1 Van Meter
2 West Sioux
3 Dike-New Hartford
4 Dyersville Beckman
5 West Branch
6 Pella Christian
7 Underwood
8 Regina
9 ACGC
10 Columbus Catholic

Observations:

* Van Meter will reload. They have a boatload to replace though.
* West Branch may be a bit high. We will find out as they face A-#8 Lisbon week 1 and 1A-#10 Columbus in week 2.
* Columbus may be a top 10 team by season's end. To say they are with how much firepower they lost from last year is a stretch.
* West Sioux is #1 in my book. Wiggins and Co are gonna put up video game numbers on many nights.

Thoughts?
When did the registar come out with their rankings? I didnt see any class

Regina on the road versus 2A #2 ranked Williamsburg to open the season. Tough game right out of the gate.
Some schools play up a class in non-district games, others play down.
The Regals never avoid a challenge, you've got to give them that.

Regina on the road versus 2A #2 ranked Williamsburg to open the season. Tough game right out of the gate.
Some schools play up a class in non-district games, others play down.
The Regals never avoid a challenge, you've got to give them that.
WB fans: don't take the bait

Reactions: GitRDone_51
#10 at #3 next Friday to open the season. Should be a solid game.

Not really any surprises on this list. Anyone get left off that could be on? Denver? MFL? Others?

Reactions: GoEagles23
I feel the Gazette rankings are closer than the Register's. West Sioux is way out front in my opinion. Everyone is catching them. VM is #4 by the gazette which is closer to correct if even that high. I think this is the year they miss the dome. It all depends on the playoff rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT