ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Tutwiler!

2nd floor, a decent amount...and a bit on either the 8th or 9th. Can't 100% recall.

The 2nd floor I absolutely remember.

Where was she on the hot-crazy matrix?

Top right for sure.

8th or 9th floor was something that I did that I would never do again and I was ashamed as I was doing it. It may or may not have been after closing time.

I also smelled the nastiest vajay that I've ever smelled while I was in that building. Mind you I never met the girl, she was gone before I walked into the room. Her aroma lingered, however.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Top right for sure.

8th or 9th floor was something that I did that I would never do again and I was ashamed as I was doing it. It may or may not have been after closing time.

I also smelled the nastiest vajay that I've ever smelled while I was in that building. Mind you I never met the girl, she was gone before I walked into the room. Her aroma lingered, however.
We all have at least one in our past that had that rotten fish snatch.

Top right for sure.

Damn, man

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Top right for sure.

If memory serves he is pointing out the Vickie Mendoza diagonal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT