ADVERTISEMENT

dowling female atheletics

Dowling-Catholic_2014_titlecover1.jpg

2014 was a long time ago. Like age of consent long ago.

I know someone close to the program, won't out them here, but they told me corch is very high on their prospects this year and that the team is using Mrs. Fuller for added motivation/inspiration.

If you're like me and enjoy free money, I would LOAD UP on the season win total Over. I just put my mortgage on it, if that tells you my level of confidence.

Bonus pic for anyone on the fence, you can just see how locked in they are:

orig_photo746849_6592487.png

Is anyone else making it to the big Varsity basketball game next Tuesday?

Fort Dodge doesn't stand a chance against our girls!

None of can even name a single girl on the Dowling girls team.
Ella, Ellie, Margaret, Maddie, Sarah, Julia, Ally, Julia (again), Emma, Olivia, Maddie (again), Lauryn, Allie, Olivia (again), Lexi, Jacey, Jessi, Abby, Paige, Natalie, Ali, Eleanor, Addy, Kennedy, Bella, Annie, Olivia (a third time), Sam, Grace, Mollie, Kiden, Jazmyne, Kate, Rachel, Smya, Zoe and Emma (again).

Reactions: gump_tiger
Ella, Ellie, Margaret, Maddie, Sarah, Julia, Ally, Julia (again), Emma, Olivia, Maddie (again), Lauryn, Allie, Olivia (again), Lexi, Jacey, Jessi, Abby, Paige, Natalie, Ali, Eleanor, Addy, Kennedy, Bella, Annie, Olivia (a third time), Sam, Grace, Mollie, Kiden, Jazmyne, Kate, Rachel, Smya, Zoe and Emma (again).
those sluts

• Haha
Reactions: Cards1968
What is wrong with you people? You come on an anonymous forum and bad mouth high school kids and call girls sluts? Those young ladies are all very nice and I can assure you they have the highest ethics, but you all are despicable human beings. I really pray that you just act like tough guys on here and aren't actually like this in real life, otherwise you'd likely be getting beat up all the time. I guarantee that about half of those girls' fathers could easily do it and would happily do it. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

What is wrong with you people? You come on an anonymous forum and bad mouth high school kids and call girls sluts? Those young ladies are all very nice and I can assure you they have the highest ethics, but you all are despicable human beings. I really pray that you just act like tough guys on here and aren't actually like this in real life, otherwise you'd likely be getting beat up all the time. I guarantee that about half of those girls' fathers could easily do it and would happily do it. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Why do they have 37 on the roster? Have to imagine working out a rotation is utter hell as a coaching staff.

Why do they have 37 on the roster? Have to imagine working out a rotation is utter hell as a coaching staff.

Are you slow or something? They've got 10 girls on the team. I don't know where that gavin guy got all those names, but a lot of those are girls from past years. Also very creepy that gavin knows how to find that.

Are you slow or something? They've got 10 girls on the team. I don't know where that gavin guy got all those names, but a lot of those are girls from past years. Also very creepy that gavin knows how to find that.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Guess you're the slow one hot shot...
BTW, there's this web service called MaxPreps that's exclusively used for all HS sports. Coaches upload their rosters there so athletes can get their name and resumes out in public. Do you even follow recruiting bro?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT