ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t be violent

Can’t see/hear video or whatever you’re trying to show us unless I get another app.
For that reason, I’m out…..

Click on the reddit poster name and you can get to it

giphy.gif

Cliffs: It would confirm what you already know about liberals and their nonsense.

racist black girls telling a white person how their presence is racist. multi cultural does not include white people. whiteness isn't a culture. so welcoming, so inclusive.
That's actually a case of illiberal "progressiveness" which is anything but. Neither blackness nor "whiteness" should be a culture, but unfortunately our ancestor foisted "blackness" as an identity on Black Americans since we committed cultural genocide against them (robbing them of their Ghanaian, Senegalese, Ivorian, etc. cultural identities). Hence why you see stupidity like this on display. But this is far from "liberal", and a number of liberal academics and writers are (rightfully) pushing back on things like this. One such is Daryl Davis, whose documentary is really worth watching....

I know. Your brain has been so programmed as to see any woke, anti-racist, gobbledy-guck as "liberal" by your media handlers, that you don't even understand the definition of the word anymore. Haven't you been listening to the voice of the more silent left majority like Bill Maher or Matt Taibbi lately? Let me help...

lib·er·al·ism
/ˈlib(ə)rəˌlizəm/
https://www.google.com/search?safe=...2ahUKEwjLoZG3r5jzAhVOQ80KHd74DNIQ3eEDegQIAhAK
Politics
noun
  1. 1.
    willingness to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; openness to new ideas.

2. 2.
    a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

I know. Your brain has been so programmed as to see any woke, anti-racist, gobbledy-guck as "liberal" by your media handlers, that you don't even understand the definition of the word anymore. Haven't you been listening to the voice of the more silent left majority like Bill Maher or Matt Taibbi lately? Let me help...

lib·er·al·ism
/ˈlib(ə)rəˌlizəm/
https://www.google.com/search?safe=...2ahUKEwjLoZG3r5jzAhVOQ80KHd74DNIQ3eEDegQIAhAK
Politics
noun
  1. 1.
    willingness to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; openness to new ideas.

2. 2.
    a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

As before, I know you’re stupid

This is the essence of woke liberalism

The vast majority of you loons agree

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'm a racist because I'm a cop.

This from the tolerant left. My minority co-workers will be stunned to learn they are racists.
Tney act like all cops are white. The things they say and actually believe are disturbing. It’s why Joe git away with the if you vote Trump you ain’t black horse shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
That's actually a case of illiberal "progressiveness" which is anything but. Neither blackness nor "whiteness" should be a culture, but unfortunately our ancestor foisted "blackness" as an identity on Black Americans since we committed cultural genocide against them (robbing them of their Ghanaian, Senegalese, Ivorian, etc. cultural identities). Hence why you see stupidity like this on display. But this is far from "liberal", and a number of liberal academics and writers are (rightfully) pushing back on things like this. One such is Daryl Davis, whose documentary is really worth watching....

Would be nice if more of the left came to that conclusion and fought this garbage. It just divides while ignoring the legitimate issues of racism in society. Divide and conquer vs understand, change and heal.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT