ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Tip of the iceberg, gents. Also found out they trained the staff in Santa Clara CA on how to 'adjust the tally' when comparing the paper ballot to the computer image... WTF? And this is supposed to be one of the most secure voting systems you can get???

PS> 100 (of 243) Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their accounts.... hmmm......

Dominion Voting Systems committed to attending an oversight hearing in Pennsylvania but backed out at the last moment, lawmakers in the Keystone State said Friday.

Fourteen counties in Pennsylvania use Dominion’s voting systems. Approximately 1.3 million people, or 19 percent of voters, voted in those counties.

“Instead of running towards the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness. Why? Why would a vendor of public goods fear discussing their products sold to the public for the public good?” Grove said.

“If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success? How hard is to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised, and they are 100 percent accurate?'”

Dominion did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/domin...ce-before-pennsylvania-lawmakers_3587425.html

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Realistically I think our best outcome will be to protect the GOP majority in the senate, while proceeding with better election oversight for future elections.

I can tolerate Biden in the WH if we can keep him in check with the Senate and ensure there are no more questionable election claims in the future. It has been a growing trend over the last 2-3 cycles and not indigenous to Trump and the Republican Party in 2020. For reference, see the 2018 Georgia Gubernatorial election. If we can't restore faith in the system, we are duly fukked.

Realistically I think our best outcome will be to protect the GOP majority in the senate, while proceeding with better election oversight for future elections.

I can tolerate Biden in the WH if we can keep him in check with the Senate and ensure there are no more questionable election claims in the future. It has been a growing trend over the last 2-3 cycles and not indigenous to Trump and the Republican Party in 2020. For reference, see the 2018 Georgia Gubernatorial election. If we can't restore faith in the system, we are duly fukked.

Solid post. Your last sentence is what Gator can't seem to get through his head. It's not about changing the outcome. It's about making sure future elections are secure.

Don't you find it ironic that after making fun and mocking Trump supporters for 4 years, the RINO / Never Trumpers now want us to fall in line and vote REP in GA for the senators?

Really pisses me off.

Best outcome will be for Trump to win this battle, the cheaters be found out and prosecuted such.
4 more years, bitchez!

Obstruct the fvck out of him

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Tip of the iceberg, gents. Also found out they trained the staff in Santa Clara CA on how to 'adjust the tally' when comparing the paper ballot to the computer image... WTF? And this is supposed to be one of the most secure voting systems you can get???

PS> 100 (of 243) Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their accounts.... hmmm......

Dominion Voting Systems committed to attending an oversight hearing in Pennsylvania but backed out at the last moment, lawmakers in the Keystone State said Friday.

Fourteen counties in Pennsylvania use Dominion’s voting systems. Approximately 1.3 million people, or 19 percent of voters, voted in those counties.

“Instead of running towards the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness. Why? Why would a vendor of public goods fear discussing their products sold to the public for the public good?” Grove said.

“If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success? How hard is to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised, and they are 100 percent accurate?'”

Dominion did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/domin...ce-before-pennsylvania-lawmakers_3587425.html
Voting machines from HELLLLLLLLL!
Keep listening to spastic Rudy!! Where’s that laptop from HELLLLLLLLL that he shipped?
I’m still waiting for it!!

meanwhile epoch times is racking up clicks from the fervent lemming cult desperate for some hope and new life for a conspiracy theory .

sloowwwwww golf clap

please compare manual recounts and publish the link when it’s all exposed.

Sooooo.. how did the Dominion folk miss out in FL, NC and Texas? Why did they allow a gain of 10 GOP seats in Congress ? I’ll hang up and listen .

Solid post. Your last sentence is what Gator can't seem to get through his head. It's not about changing the outcome. It's about making sure future elections are secure.
What I can’t get in my head?? Please post the % difference in manual count and machine count in Red States. I’ll wait. .. but it doesn’t fit the agenda does it?

What I can’t get in my head?? Please post the % difference in manual count and machine count in Red States. I’ll wait. .. but it doesn’t fit the agenda does it?

What good exactly does a manual recount do if they are only counting the ballots, not certifying if they are legitimate? Why did the rejection rate of absentee ballots plummet from 3.5% to less than 0.5%, despite the huge increase in absentee ballots?

What good exactly does a manual recount do if they are only counting the ballots, not certifying if they are legitimate? Why did the rejection rate of absentee ballots plummet from 3.5% to less than 0.5%, despite the huge increase in absentee ballots?
Which red state did that happen in? We need to eliminate variables and narrow down the Trumpsky conspiracy that fits the topic.

I have no idea. I wouldn't mind an audit of every state; red, blue or purple. What exactly do you think your point is? Has Biden asked for a recount in any red state? Presumed winners rarely do that, right?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I have no idea. I wouldn't mind an audit of every state; red, blue or purple. What exactly do you think your point is? Has Biden asked for a recount in any red state? Presumed winners rarely do that, right?
I absolutely support audits. Random selection for 10% of manual counts vs machine is good.

Reactions: dhetiger
Crickets for the Kracken??

have you read the affidavit from HELLLLLLLLL??
The kraken release is based on that???

LOLOLOLOL

After the last 4 years, one seems as legit as the other.
Duds- since Trumpsky exposed all of the corruption of law enforcement ( investigating his corruption) has the justice system failed?? Can you trust anyone? or are they all in on the Deeeeeeep State?

A Democrat can claim that a Republican investigator is biased

how about the Judiciary?? Can I now escape conviction because of their political bias?? Now they are either Democrat or Republican judges now according to Trumpsky.
Ooops!! that has failed now in 14 of his 38 fraud actions which have been withdrawn or dismissed by Republicans.

Duds- since Trumpsky exposed all of the corruption of law enforcement ( investigating his corruption) has the justice system failed?? Can you trust anyone? or are they all in on the Deeeeeeep State?

A Democrat can claim that a Republican investigator is biased

how about the Judiciary?? Can I now escape conviction because of their political bias?? Now they are either Democrat or Republican judges now according to Trumpsky.
Ooops!! that has failed now in 14 of his 38 fraud actions which have been withdrawn or dismissed by Republicans.

He has exposed partisanship at the FBI and even you wouldn't deny its existence if your balls were on the chopping block. I appreciate hyperbole as much as the next guy but even you cannot deny the bullshit. I don't think that's going to prevent a Deputy Sheriff from busting an idiot with 5 grams of meth, however.

Also, I'm pretty sure the judiciary was politically biased prior to 2016. We can pretend they weren't if you like but I'm not sure why. Both sides will ignore black letter law for the sake of partisanship if the stakes are high enough.

Reactions: dhetiger
Is the Governor under investigation for bribery yet. He was publicly accused of taking $$ from Dominion. Must be a fact.

if it were me, and someone slandered my name like that, I would file a mega lawsuit against them to clear my name. Wouldn’t you ? I mean, if I were all innocent regarding the accusation. If I was guilty as charged, probably wouldn’t waste the money filing.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT