ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know what a

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
"Formal Deprogramming" of Trump supporters would look like? Hitlery Clinton thinks that "formal deprogramming" might be necessary and I'd like to know what that would look like in this country. I know she abhors the Constitution so I'm guessing Soviet style re-education camps or Nazi style concentration camps are in her mind.

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
260px-Xinjiang_Re-education_Camp_Lop_County.jpg

Reactions: Orange_N_White
"Formal Deprogramming" of Trump supporters would look like? Hitlery Clinton thinks that "formal deprogramming" might be necessary and I'd like to know what that would look like in this country. I know she abhors the Constitution so I'm guessing Soviet style re-education camps or Nazi style concentration camps are in her mind.
re-ed·u·ca·tion
/rēˌejəˈkāSHən/

noun
noun: reeducation
  1. education or training to change someone's beliefs or behavior.
    "a program of rehabilitation and re-education for prisoners"

re-ed·u·ca·tion
/rēˌejəˈkāSHən/

noun
noun: reeducation
  1. education or training to change someone's beliefs or behavior.
    "a program of rehabilitation and re-education for prisoners"
“Re-education” camp also known as the forced labor camp is a shortened term referring to the system of prison camps that was planned, advocated and operated by the Vietnamese Communist government right after the end of the Vietnam War in May of 1975.

I saw that and was like “Wtf”? I just figured she was sending all republicans to summer “camp”. No worries Gator, you are safe

Does she think that people do not have the right to think political as they wish?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT