ADVERTISEMENT

Do y'all feel united yet?

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
H.R.127 - Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act

Thanks Gator! Is this communist China or the USA?

$800 fee every year if you own a firearm
Complete a psych eval every 3 years if you own a firearm with 24 hours of training
Cannot loan, will, give guns to anyone without explicit government permission
no magazines over 11 rounds

Minimum $75,000 fine and 15 years in prison for any violation

“(d) Firearm Insurance.—
“(1) IN GENERAL.—The Attorney General shall issue to any person who has applied for a license pursuant to subsection (c) and has paid to the Attorney General the fee specified in paragraph (2) of this subsection a policy that insures the person against liability for losses and damages resulting from the use of any firearm by the person during the 1-year period that begins with the date the policy is issued.
“(2) FEE.—The fee specified in this paragraph is $800.”.

“(i) has attained 21 years of age;
“(ii) after applying for the license—
“(I) undergoes a criminal background check conducted by the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, and the check does not indicate that possession of a firearm by the individual would violate subsection (g) or (n) of section 922 or State law;
“(II) undergoes a psychological evaluation conducted in accordance with paragraph (2), and the evaluation does not indicate that the individual is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm; and
“(III) successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of firearms, that includes at least 24 hours of training; and
“(iii) demonstrates that, on issuance of the license, the individual will have in effect an insurance policy issued under subsection (d).

You are literally making some people make the decision " Can I afford to own a gun to protect myself and my family?"

This has to be the most idiotic gun bill ever brought before the house.

Thanks Gator

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Although this has no chance of becoming law...for now, it does bring to light the diabolical techniques the Marxist’s are using to bring down the US. Let’s be honest, many in the Democrat Party not only want to “fundamentally transform” the US but they’ve demonstrated a complete contempt for the Constitution (by introducing bills such as this, voicing disgust with the founders and purging them from history) many who dare to disagree are now finding themselves either silenced, purged or both.

Although this has no chance of becoming law...for now, it does bring to light the diabolical techniques the Marxist’s are using to bring down the US. Let’s be honest, many in the Democrat Party not only want to “fundamentally transform” the US but they’ve demonstrated a complete contempt for the Constitution (by introducing bills such as this, voicing disgust with the founders and purging them from history) many who dare to disagree are now finding themselves either silenced, purged or both.

Gator is proud of this COMPLETE HORSESH@T... no more mean tweets... hooray

Thanks Gator

you Effing Dumbass.

If you introduce a bill that there is no way possible to even come close to executing in reality you should be forced to walk naked down the streets of DC wearing a dunce cap all the way to the hospital where you will be chemically sterilized. Liberals are pie-in-the-sky, BLACK HOLE stupid

So you are saying that poor people can’t have guns but the rich can?

that’s what it sounds like you are saying.

$800 a year to own a $50 handgun? Yep, you do the math. Also, how many criminals will pay the $800/ register and commit crimes. Another interesting tidbit to the bill is they will stand up a database with public access to records to all the guns you own AND WHERE THEY ARE STORED. That means the guberment and criminals knows who has guns, what they are, how many there are and wear they are. Genius!

Not many guns cost $800+.... especially simple guns for home/personal protection.

$800 a year to own ANY gun and if you are found with a gun and did not pay your $800 to the AG you get fined $75K and go to jail. Yep I would say this is the idiots new 'buy back' program only it is now a 'don't buy' program. You will now be charged $800 a year for something you have owned your entire adult life or you pay a steep fine and go to jail. North Korea?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT