ADVERTISEMENT

Do any Cult folk think that Trumpsky does any debates in 2024?

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I’m I’m hoping he DOES after the WH lawyers WHO WERE IN THE ROOM COLLECTIVELY along back up recordings… advised his “Green Bay Sweep” team that what they were planning was illegal as fvck and “ALL OF THEM needed criminal lawyers. “

BTW there is no attorney client privilege if it involves conspiracy to commit a crime… especially if you have been advised. It was 10x worse than Nixon.

clearly we owe our democracy to Mike Pence.

as I said… that just about does it.

If you want Desantis- you should all hope tha ALL the Presidents men are indicted.

I’m I’m hoping he DOES after the WH lawyers WHO WERE IN THE ROOM COLLECTIVELY along back up recordings… advised his “Green Bay Sweep” team that what they were planning was illegal as fvck and “ALL OF THEM needed criminal lawyers. “

BTW there is no attorney client privilege if it involves conspiracy to commit a crime… especially if you have been advised. It was 10x worse than Nixon.

If you want Desantis- you should all hope tha ALL the Presidents men are indicted.
Why? A lot of Republicans feel like me. They don’t want to nominate Trump. If he debates I hope it it is in the primaries.

He has been told this more than 100 times on this board. He's a bit thick.
Wasn’t addressing you personally - I know thes who quietly see the light. however it is obvious that there are many here who are Trumpanzee Cult members who live his perverse authoritarian reality. That in spite of nearly everyone in his administration and his daughter admitting that he was in on the big lie and attempted the first insurrection in our history.

Reactions: Konigstiger
however it is obvious that there are many here who are Trumpanzee Cult members who live his perverse authoritarian reality.

Who? Who are these people on this board?

That in spite of nearly everyone in his administration and his daughter admitting that he was in on the big lie and attempted the first insurrection in our history.

If you're really buying into this Stalinist show trial, God bless you.

And if it's so obvious, why would there be a need for some of your lib heroes to manufacture evidence and gotcha moments?

Reactions: dhetiger

I believe you are in the wrong board. “As we’ve said” several hundred times, we all don’t want Trump. Only reason we would is so we can watch your complete meltdown.

I believe you are in the wrong board. “As we’ve said” several hundred times, we all don’t want Trump. Only reason we would is so we can watch your complete meltdown.
That and the fact that despite all his faults, he’s better than the asshats we have today.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

Why would a guy not running for president do a debate?

Reactions: dustinator
You think Biden will do any debates in 2024 or will they be sprinkling his mumbling worthless ashes in Delaware?
He did really well face to face with Trumpsky 3 times. That’s why he lost to Sleepy.

Yes that really happened .

Trumpsky must now avoid depositions under oath or debates- otherwise he loses all but the 35% hard core dead ender MAGATs.

BYW… the best is yet to come from Liz. They are holding back some amazing shit for the last prime time session #6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT