ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting pig she is

Why did y’all vote for Kemp after Trump told you that, by gawd, you better not do it?
I personally know Kemp, and quite honestly, he’s a piece of beetle dung. I voted for him simply because I felt he had a better chance of beating that fat sow than Perdue would have. Just like the Presidential elections of years past, I’ve voted based on who I think will do the least amount of damage to this country.

I personally know Kemp, and quite honestly, he’s a piece of beetle dung. I voted for him simply because I felt he had a better chance of beating that fat sow than Perdue would have. Just like the Presidential elections of years past, I’ve voted based on who I think will do the least amount of damage to this country.
That's pretty much the consensus here too. Just like we voted for Hershel, not because he will be some amazing Senator, but he has the best chance to unseat Warnock.

It's certainly not ideal voting with that reasoning, but I don't see much other choice.

I heard speculation (I think it was Clay and Buck) that she isn't really trying to win the Ga Gubernatorial Race. Her real goal is to run, claim it was stolen by racism and then run at the national level.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZosoDawg
Anyone voting for Herschel Walker over Warnock needs to also have their head examined for CTE. Talk about puddin’ brain! He makes Joe Biden look mentally quick by comparison.

Anyone voting for Herschel Walker over Warnock needs to also have their head examined for CTE. Talk about puddin’ brain! He makes Joe Biden look mentally quick by comparison.

Anyone that would vote for Warnock, under any circumstance, should do the same.

I can understand not voting for either but voting for Warnock because "Herschel is dangerous" is mind-numbingly stupid.

Shut the fûck up, you beta little bitch. Joe Biden and his cabinet of racists and bitches will be gone soon enough, and I can’t wait to rub it in your delicate little face. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT