ADVERTISEMENT

Did any of you Bama guys read this cry for relief?

Ehh, seems a little melodramatic, lose two games on last second plays by a total of 4 points and panic???? God I wish Iowa had such problems 🙄

I get an error message, @Bill_D .

Tell me why I’m not surprised?
Here you go, I'll help you out where @Bill_D just wanted to post an empty troll.

Here you go, I'll help you out where @Bill_D just wanted to post an empty troll.

Thanks Billy. I knew something was fishy when I saw the link had been corrupted by @Bill_D …… for obvious reasons.

I have to LOL that @Bill_D posted this thinking it’s breaking news that we have adesome problems with Bammer football this year.

poor bill, he’s grown too accustomed to being out of the loop.
Hey man, I have an eighty two year old girl friend who was a high fashion model for 7 years until she got married. She walks 2 miles a day and I doubt if any of you could stay up with her. It takes all my time to keep up with her various activities i don’t do the wallong. I’m 92, give me a break on keeping up with my reading. I am only able to do much after she goes to bed. She sleeps naked and thinking about causes a lack of concentration which is another problem.

Last edited:
Hey man, I have an eighty two year old girl friend who was a high fashion model for 7 years until she got married. She walks 2 miles a day and I doubt if any of you could stay up with her. It takes all my time to keep up with her various activities i don’t do the wallong. I’m 92, give me a break on keeping up with my reading. I am only able to do much after she goes to bed. She sleeps naked and thinking about causes a lack of concentration which is another problem.
Does she still like dong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT