ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Police Chief James Craig

Link? What did he do? I need some good news.

His force isn't surrendering ground and is keeping order in a city not known for it. The force has also seen 3 officer involved shootings in the last few weeks and not only did he support his guys, he has challenged all the anti-police people by that support. He's just doing the right thing. He reminds me of Sheriff David Clarke.

His force isn't surrendering ground and is keeping order in a city not known for it. The force has also seen 3 officer involved shootings in the last few weeks and not only did he support his guys, he has challenged all the anti-police people by that support. He's just doing the right thing. He reminds me of Sheriff David Clarke.
Good. Maybe more will follow suit. I’ve had enough of this shit.

Yeah that’s what worries me.

If this crap doesn't die down by 11/4 I'll be going to vote with a 12 gauge
and my wife's P380 Thunder in my car. I am 83, and in congestive heart failure, so I wouldn't blink at taking a few out with me. My 12 gauge shells have a 1/2" rifle slug and three 00 buckshot in them. I wonder what they'd do to a car. 1137?

If this crap doesn't die down by 11/4 I'll be going to vote with a 12 gauge
and my wife's P380 Thunder in my car. I am 83, and in congestive heart failure, so I wouldn't blink at taking a few out with me. My 12 gauge shells have a 1/2" rifle slug and three 00 buckshot in them. I wonder what they'd do to a car. 1137?
I have the same shotgun load out. Good choices.

My guess is if you invoked your second amendment right against one of these Antifa punks the survivors would be easily identified by the trail of crap from the confrontation to their rathole hiding place.

I have the same shotgun load out. Good choices.

My guess is if you invoked your second amendment right against one of these Antifa punks the survivors would be easily identified by the trail of crap from the confrontation to their rathole hiding place.

Everyone in the area will be leaving similar trails. Myself included.

is a badass. Who would've thought that Detroit would be the major city run by democRATS that isn't in flames?

If the police force sticks to their policy, how can anyone bitch? Looking at his bio, he had the experience and credentials.

The police are in a tough spot. No one wants to admit they are right 99% of the time, but they focus on when they mess up.

When they mess up on video, no one ever sees the likely lengthy crap they dealt eith leading up to it. If a POS punches a cop several times, as soon as the cop returns with force....they bitch it is excess force.

If the police force sticks to their policy, how can anyone bitch? Looking at his bio, he had the experience and credentials.

The police are in a tough spot. No one wants to admit they are right 99% of the time, but they focus on when they mess up.

When they mess up on video, no one ever sees the likely lengthy crap they dealt eith leading up to it. If a POS punches a cop several times, as soon as the cop returns with force....they bitch it is excess force.

You'd have to ask those who bitch. When I saw videos of cops having buckets of water dumped on them, then the buckets thrown at them, I wanted the cops to shoot those fvckers.

Remember after 9/11 when we were told not to judge all Muslims because of the few amateur pilots? So fast forward and we are supposed to judge all cops based on the actions of a few?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT