ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis….

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017

star-wars-force-awakens.gif

Declare candidacy for POTUS he’s scared shitless of Trumpsky negative campaigning against him in the gubernatorial race.

Sure, potentially hurt his current race for governor and declare for president for a primary that’s more than a year away to….prove he’s not a coward? To the same people that think those with balls are the Romneys, Kinzingers of the world?

Yes… waiting for for a rational candidate to oppose a true irrational corrupt fascist / authoritarian . Should be easy.
So you finally admit Biden is an irrational, corrupt fascist authoritarian? Maybe there’s hope for you after all! They may kick your out of the Sleepy Joe Fan Club though.

That said I don’t think DeSantis is a bad pick. What’s your beef with him?

Yes… waiting for for a rational candidate to oppose a true irrational corrupt fascist / authoritarian . Should be easy.
Maybe he's just waiting for it. Perhaps he doesn't have the same insider info that you do. It's possible that he doesn't want to be POTUS. I mean, who wants to be the guy who replaces a semi-living legend like Unifying Joe Biden?

So you finally admit Biden is an irrational, corrupt fascist authoritarian? Maybe there’s hope for you after all! They may kick your out of the Sleepy Joe Fan Club though.

That said I don’t think DeSantis is a bad pick. What’s your beef with him?
I am for AAANNNYYY Republican who has the balls to oppose Trumpsky. How many times do I have to say it? Pence has nothing to lose. Maybe he’ll grow a set.

Declare candidacy for POTUS he’s scared shitless of Trumpsky negative campaigning against him in the gubernatorial race.
Liz Cheney isn’t running (because even her own constituents hate her lol), so we have all gone ahead and jotted you down in the “whatever piece of shit loser opposes the Republican candidate” column.

He’s a coward who is afraid to stand up for his country and run against the Q-fascists . Grow a set of balls!! Maybe after the indictments.
A coward is someone who allows illegal immigrants to steam across the border and then gift them with entitlements for breaking the law. Then there’s you.

star-wars-force-awakens.gif
they will probably get sent over to Hyannis and released. There’s a shortage of landscapers here. Most of the stone guys are Brazilian for some reason.

A coward is someone who allows illegal immigrants to steam across the border and then gift them with entitlements for breaking the law. Then there’s you.

they will probably get sent over to Hyannis and released. There’s a shortage of landscapers here. Most of the stone guys are Brazilian for some reason.
I’ll tell you what- those fvckers just put up 15,000 brick
on my house in 3 days in the hot Sun. It was amazing to watch the teamwork and efficiency.

Same thing with my framing package and roof.

We need more of them.

Now if I could get my WASP “union-like “plumbers and electricians to show up on schedule I might get into my house this year.

Sure, potentially hurt his current race for governor and declare for president for a primary that’s more than a year away to….prove he’s not a coward? To the same people that think those with balls are the Romneys, Kinzingers of the world?
And the Cheneys. Don't forget them. gheyter's favorite darling..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT