ADVERTISEMENT

Derek ? Bought Dominion stock yet? Getting close to split!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
That $ 5Billion in revenue from the lawsuit needs to be shared! I’m in!
They’ve now pulling in the Murdochs and Fox Corp to get a larger punitive claim . They’ve turned down several generous settlement offers with all the Big Lie clowns.

Trumpsky is next if he has anything left after Weaselburg pleads guilty on 15 counts for the whole organization ( Bankruptcy 7 to follow-as I said)

As I said…looks like they’re going whole hog on Judge Cvunt and fat slob pervert Neal Dobbs too. .. all three lawsuit against Rudy, kraken cvnt, and pillow clown are on fast track too.

As I ALSO said- it will be the largest civil award in planetary history.

I know the winners for sure …. Just guessing on the point spread now 66-0 type game. Based on their attempted retractions and 1A defense being shot down - they idnored obvious fact and continued for ratings bump. It is going to be brutal.

Last edited:
They’ve now pulling in the Murdochs and Fox Corp to get a larger punitive claim . They’ve turned down several generous settlement offers with all the Big Lie clowns.

Trumpsky is next if he has anything left after Weaselburg pleads guilty on 15 counts for the whole organization ( Bankruptcy 7 to follow-as I said)

As I said…looks like they’re going whole hog on Judge Cvunt and fat slob pervert Neal Dobbs too. .. all three lawsuit against Rudy, kraken cvnt, and pillow clown are on fast track too.

I know the winners for sure …. Just guessing on the point spread now 66-0 type game. Based on their attempted retractions and 1A defense being shot down - they idnored obvious fact and continued for ratings bump. It is going to be brutal.
^^^^^ What did he just say? Drunk again? ^^^^^

^^^^^ What did he just say? Drunk again? ^^^^^
th
FB-Bourbon-in-a-Glass.png

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned

Call Bloomberg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT