ADVERTISEMENT

Demented ole geezer will be declared incompetent

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Far away look, cantankerous bumbling idiot, classic dementia. His handlers want him to pen and run from questions. Thanks Gator!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: derek_tiger
Obvious sarcasm is a bit different than a bumbling demented puppet idiot that "has no control of this decision" as he fvckin' pens stupid executive orders. Thanks Gator
I wanted Romney! You people know that. So quit your bitchin! You didn’t like that either Hoping he declares soon and Nikki Haley will be VP.

No. You wanted Biden because Trump hurt your feelings. You actually voted for the clown that runs this country now. Lol.
Trumpsky didn’t hurt my feelings at all. I hated his ass when he was a democrat paying millions to the Clinton Foundation for political influence in NYC. He is the most corrupt individual and greatest business failure to ever enter America an politics. His Debt is now approaching $$1Billion. Dominion Voting Systems will soon own half of his remaining assets. You will soon see how bad it really is when every little bank loan gets called in for insolvent off the Trump organization The brand is now poison. DeutscheBank essentially sentenced him to bankruptcy... but he’s familiar with that x6.

He will never wake another day without staring down the barrel of a new civil or criminal action. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

Trumpsky didn’t hurt my feelings at all. I hated his ass when he was a democrat paying millions to the Clinton Foundation for political influence in NYC. He is the most corrupt individual and greatest business failure to ever enter America an politics. His Debt is now approaching $$1Billion...
Can’t confirm whether Trump’s debt is as cited above but I’d much rather try and manage $1 billion than “our” $27.8 TRILLION and growing!

Trumpsky didn’t hurt my feelings at all. I hated his ass when he was a democrat paying millions to the Clinton Foundation for political influence in NYC. He is the most corrupt individual and greatest business failure to ever enter America an politics. His Debt is now approaching $$1Billion. Dominion Voting Systems will soon own half of his remaining assets. You will soon see how bad it really is when every little bank loan gets called in for insolvent off the Trump organization The brand is now poison. DeutscheBank essentially sentenced him to bankruptcy... but he’s familiar with that x6.

He will never wake another day without staring down the barrel of a new civil or criminal action. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

You definitely sound like someone whose feelings aren’t hurt.

giphy.gif

“ Trumpsky didn’t hurt my feelings at all”

The biggest lie ever told on this board. Ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT