ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullins is next coach at auburn?

Some of my Aubs are hot on Rhett Lashlee.

In case you as like me and asking “who?” He was one of Malzoom fahred OCs.

Related to this search is Saban. His contract stipulates that he will always be the highest paid coach in the country. So since Brain Hardon is now making 15 mil this year, looks like Saban is set for a yuuuge raise.

Related to this search is Saban. His contract stipulates that he will always be the highest paid coach in the country. So since Brain Hardon is now making 15 mil this year, looks like Saban is set for a yuuuge raise.

I don't believe that includes buyouts. But fvck it, write the check.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
What does you dad say about “smokin joe” (lol)
Exactly what you’d imagine a 70 year old southern Baptist man to say about that loser.

I try to steer clear of political talk with him because he goes on these long (but accurate) rants about this joke of an administration to the point that I’m done with all my errands and my ears are bleeding by the time he’s finished talking.

Exactly what you’d imagine a 70 year old southern Baptist man to say about that loser.

I try to steer clear of political talk with him because he goes on these long (but accurate) rants about this joke of an administration to the point that I’m done with all my errands and my ears are bleeding by the time he’s finished talking.
Good. We can shit on his selection of eateries, but at least his vote and mind are in the right place.

Can we not enjoy at least the first week of our coach search of making ourselves believe we’re not going to fvck up this hire for once?

Could absolutely be bullshit but I've heard Kiffen told Auburn $10m per, 4 or 5 guaranteed, $6m for staff and $6m for NIL.

No idea how reliable the info is but it is oddly specific.

You rang??

Stoops might not be a Rhodes Scholar, but a phucking grad from Animal House can tell Auburn is so phucked up from the floor up as to not touch that job……only phucktards willing to tank the rest of their career for a big payout is moving to the Plains

Did that tug on your bait hard enuff?
Do I detect basketball anger?

Could absolutely be bullshit but I've heard Kiffen told Auburn $10m per, 4 or 5 guaranteed, $6m for staff and $6m for NIL.

No idea how reliable the info is but it is oddly specific.
All doable. Pocket change! What else? 4x that NIL is already n place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT