ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo’s liberal bitch ass is resigning because he loves New York…

Not because he murdered all those old people.

Not because his closest advisor went to federal prison for corruption.

Lol lib darlings have it made. It’s disgusting and repulsive.

Discuss.
I personally think that anyone who fits the description of a sexual predator should be banned from holding political office.
Imagine the uproar in the cult if he had said something like….

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

ANNNNNYYYYTHHHIIINGGGG LOLOLOL

also.. do you really want a corruption contest with 12 indictments down .. and several to follow?

I personally think that anyone who fits the description of a sexual predator should be banned from holding political office.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

also.. do you really want a corruption contest with 12 indictments down .. and several to follow?
i know you’re a lib and incapable of reason, but can you provide the indictment and subsequent charge?

so its always a contest with you. that's been obvious. it all leads back to Trump with you. The two things can exist independently, or they can for those that aren't mentally ill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT