ADVERTISEMENT

Cross the border, no problem. But you damn well better be wearing a mask!

What’s up is down and down is up...these people are disgraceful.

This admin is awesome. Sleepy is a step ahead and in control. Dementia is a US hero! Dementia Joe is doing a hell of a job uniting the country. No more mean tweets!

“Persons who are vomiting should remove the mask until vomiting ceases,”

Last edited:
The fact this has to be explained demonstrates how these imbeciles are elected to our public office. Indeed, we get the government we deserve by our activities at the polls.

Also, no way I’m sneezing inside my mask and leaving it on. First thing I do when I feel a sneeze coming on (on the rare occasion I have a mask on) is take the mask off.

This admin is awesome. Sleepy is a step ahead and in control. Dementia is a US hero! Dementia Joe is doing a hell of a job uniting the country. No more mean tweets!

“Persons who are vomiting should remove the mask until vomiting ceases,”

team Pee Pads and Knee Pads gonna #buildbackbetter
Y’all better get your sh!t together or we will all go to camp together.
MENSTEESNAVY_4820169c-7cae-4ff9-85a3-4464175c9577_grande.png

Also, no way I’m sneezing inside my mask and leaving it on. First thing I do when I feel a sneeze coming on (on the rare occasion I have a mask on) is take the mask off.
Biden took his off to cough on air, so he set the example

Reactions: BKHusky
At first I wanted to laugh at this and then the reality of....reality hit me.
Your reality is that it’s still a Dem hoax to bring down Trump. Ok Trump went down like Melania on a muff.... why is the pandemic still raging. No worse than the flu right?

Your reality is that it’s still a Dem hoax to bring down Trump. Ok Trump went down like Melania on a muff.... why is the pandemic still raging. No worse than the flu right?
Because China Joe doesn’t have a plan. Never did. And if he did, his Chinese overlords forbid him implementing it. How many lies did he tell and how many promises has he already broken?

Because China Joe doesn’t have a plan. Never did. And if he did, his Chinese overlords forbid him implementing it. How many lies did he tell and how many promises has he already broken?
Will the Chinese checks to Biden come out of Trumpskys Chinese Bank ? Source of funds =royalties from Ivankas patents and trademarks.

Seriously?? She actually has agreements to make Trump voting machines???? LOLOL doesn’t get better than this!!

Your reality is that it’s still a Dem hoax to bring down Trump.
Really? Apparently the new Gestapo didn’t get that message, they seem unsatisfied with just bringing down Trump. Listen to them, they want to get 75 million “minds right”.

Reactions: dhetiger
I can't wait to see who the Dems appoint as a "reality czar"

What could go wrong?

Exactly. Whose reality are we having to subscribe to? I think we can all agree that the statements made by Greene are outlandish, but are they more so than Omar's anti-semitic statements? AOC's off the wall bullshit? If we are going to muzzle Greene, why aren't we looking at other Congressmen and Women? Seems like a double standard to me.

Exactly. Whose reality are we having to subscribe to? I think we can all agree that the statements made by Greene are outlandish, but are they more so than Omar's anti-semitic statements? AOC's off the wall bullshit? If we are going to muzzle Greene, why aren't we looking at other Congressmen and Women? Seems like a double standard to me.

eggzactly. Had this very convo earlier today. AOC is batshit crazy, yet no mention of her antics.

“Late Thursday night, McAllen Station Border Patrol agents apprehended a group of 166 migrants who surrendered to them after illegally crossing the border from Mexico just south of Mission. The group consisted of family unit aliens and unaccompanied alien children, according to information obtained from Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol officials.”

Huh..well look at the bright side, at least feeble Joe won’t put them in cages like Barry or the evil Orangeman...right? Rumor has it the O’Biden administration is offering amnesty to all illegals if they promise to vote Democrat.

AOC is a cvnt.. and I wonder how they got elected.. but I can’t think of anything as remotely bizarre as the QAnon assassination of flesh eating demon worshiping pedophile senators in the pizza parler ( BTW that’s where parler got it’s name) Has to be really bad for GOP members to chance the political backlash from the Q militant wing Trump cult. Most actually calling her loony. Someone like that has no place in our government.

AOC is a cvnt.. and I wonder how they got elected.. but I can’t think of anything as remotely bizarre as the QAnon assassination of flesh eating demon worshiping pedophile senators in the pizza parler ( BTW that’s where parler got it’s name) Has to be really bad for GOP members to chance the political backlash from the Q militant wing Trump cult. Most actually calling her loony. Someone like that has no place in our government.

I don't disagree with that.

As someone who considers himself well informed on most things political, I’d never heard of QAnon until several months ago, same for Proud Boys, hell I thought they were a new pop band! So hearing some of the bilge Q was pumping, I assumed they had a small (Art Bell like) conspiracy following...and still do. Look, there’s whacky doos everywhere...even in Congress. Unfortunately elections aren’t particularly good at protecting the unwashed masses from themselves, case in point, Joe.

As someone who considers himself well informed on most things political, I’d never heard of QAnon until several months ago, same for Proud Boys, hell I thought they were a new pop band! So hearing some of the bilge Q was pumping, I assumed they had a small (Art Bell like) conspiracy following...and still do. Look, there’s whacky doos everywhere...even in Congress. Unfortunately elections aren’t particularly good at protecting the unwashed masses from themselves, case in point, Joe.

I still don't truly understand what Q is about. Don't really care either TBH.

Will the Chinese checks to Biden come out of Trumpskys Chinese Bank ? Source of funds =royalties from Ivankas patents and trademarks.

Seriously?? She actually has agreements to make Trump voting machines???? LOLOL doesn’t get better than this!!
See, this right here exposes you. Why do you feel the need to defend Biden?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
“This decision has nothing to do with our view of the Houthis and their reprehensible conduct, including attacks against civilians and the kidnapping of American citizens.”..... “Our action is due entirely to the humanitarian consequences of this last-minute designation from the prior administration, which the United Nations and humanitarian organizations have since made clear would accelerate the world’s worst humanitarian crisis.”

Oh! and also because that evil Orangeman did it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT