ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of former stud bammers and future HOFers crushing the NFL

^ Now that’s funny….even as a Bama fan.

Sure wish the Hawks would “pay” for a decent QB 🤔

You call Hurts a Bammer when you ”processed“ him off the team?
2016 Freshman of the year
2016 SEC Offensive POY
2016 First team All SEC
2017 Sugar Bowl MVP
2017 CFP National Champ

^^these are his bammer accolades. So yes, I’m comfortable calling Jalen Hurts a hardcore, purebred bammer.

Was Michael Jordan a Chicago Bull or Washington Wizard? Tia.

2016 Freshman of the year
2016 SEC Offensive POY
2016 First team All SEC
2017 Sugar Bowl MVP
2017 CFP National Champ

^^these are his bammer accolades. So yes, I’m comfortable calling Jalen Hurts a hardcore, purebred bammer.

Was Michael Jordan a Chicago Bull or Washington Wizard? Tia.
Yeah, but Michael Jordan moved voluntarily. Hurt was “processed” which means thrown on the scrap heat. Is that what you do with people who bring Bama a list of honors like the list.

He got beat out and wanted to start instead of being a backup.
This is hard to answer since you don’t think I knew he was beat out.

So Saban didn’t use the scholarship vacancy like he did others who he processed when they were no longer useful? I would bet Saban told him to look elsewhere if we could prove it.

So Saban didn’t use the scholarship vacancy like he did others who he processed when they were no longer useful? I would bet Saban told him to look elsewhere if we could prove it.

Why would you push a backup QB out the door? One with the experience that Hurts had?

Saban probably advised him that if he wanted to improve his draft stock and start that he needed to look around. He was acting in Hurts best interest.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Two things are certain...from a selfish, Bama centric standpoint, Saban wanted Hurts to stay at Bama...badly.

From the perspective of a guy offering sound professional advice, Saban told him he should go. Not only that, Saban helped him find the right place to land, where he had the best chance to develop and succeed. There have been articles written on this historical event with quotes from Saban and Hurts...like this one.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Why would you push a backup QB out the door? One with the experience that Hurts had?

Saban probably advised him that if he wanted to improve his draft stock and start that he needed to look around. He was acting in Hurts best interest.

It's obvious to everyone that Bama was a better team with Hurts as Tua's backup. No serious person would claim otherwise.

That said...😂

Two things are certain...from a selfish, Bama centric standpoint, Saban wanted Hurts to stay at Bama...badly.

From the perspective of a guy offering sound professional advice, Saban told him he should go. Not only that, Saban helped him find the right place to land, where he had the best chance to develop and succeed. There have been articles written on this historical event with quotes from Saban and Hurts...like this one.

Not sure he wanted him to stay but you are correct that Saban does do a good job processing them.

By the way is TUA okay? That was a really tough hit he took in the Other night in the NFL. Good kid. Wish him well.

Probably, but it doesn’t help a QB room to have that kind of situation.

Not sure he wanted him to stay but you are correct that Saban does do a good job processing them.

By the way is TUA okay? That was a really tough hit he took in the Other night in the NFL. Good kid. Wish him well.

Of course he wanted him to stay. Bama was a better team with Hurts as the back up. Saban is pro- Bama being a better football team.

I think Tua is OK. They've gone overboard with the testing and he looks to be good. However, he's too fragile for the NFL...but I'd love for Tua to prove me wrong. You won't find a better human being in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT