ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Openings 22-23

Heard West Liberty starting running back (a freshman and West Branch legacy family) transferred to West Branch just before West Liberty's playoff game vs Wahlert.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
I still say - Univ. of Iowa "should have" a coach opening (2 of them as a matter of fact, ps: they have the same last name).
IF it comes open, perhaps you should apply. Seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and an eye for reality.

You are a hypocritical troll dude. Get the f^ck out with this crap.
Actually before they was a 5A class in football. Their was only 4A Zach pfantz the Bondurant farrar coach left a 4A to a 3A school. Before he was a head coach at Bondurant farrar. He was the head coach at ottumwa high school. Don't believe check on YouTube. So it happens but not as much as it did before

Of all the jobs mentioned, per Teach Iowa, none of those jobs are posted or Open. Are those all speculation?

What's up with CB SA. They seem like they have fallen off in everything??
Declining enrollment has really hurt them, I also think the rise of Lewis Central as a football power has something to do with it as well.

Jesup usually has some decent athletes and if I remember they have decent facilities for a smaller school. The right staff could have some success there. Do they lose their good athletes to Don Bosco??

I knew someone from Jesup that sent their kids to Don Bosco, but I can't say if it is common.

Actually before they was a 5A class in football. Their was only 4A Zach pfantz the Bondurant farrar coach left a 4A to a 3A school. Before he was a head coach at Bondurant farrar. He was the head coach at ottumwa high school. Don't believe check on YouTube. So it happens but not as much as it did before
head coaching jops in iowa high school range from 52,000 to 64,000.....there are a lot of factors in this that take part.. 4a lemars pays their coach 50,000, and harlans bladt gets $55,000...there is an example were lower class pays more than the next bigger class

They absolutely do not get paid that much to be the football coach. If you are seeing those salaries somewhere, that is because they have another job within the school district.

They absolutely do not get paid that much to be the football coach. If you are seeing those salaries somewhere, that is because they have another job within the school district.
yes...i was thinking probably teaching along with coaching.. i quess i lot of coaches do infect not teach anymore, not sure what they make

Jesup usually has some decent athletes and if I remember they have decent facilities for a smaller school. The right staff could have some success there. Do they lose their good athletes to Don Bosco??
Jesup has not been good for awhile and they have good numbers not sure what goes on there.

Wappalo is not as small as you think as beds wise they are firmly in the middle of class A.
They were the 7th smallest A school with 126 during the last round of classifications. This was based on 2020/21 beds. They were up 13 to 139 last year, but we’ll see where they fall this year. But it’s a fact their participation numbers are low thus why I said they’d be better off in 8 man though they may not be eligible.

Danville posted for a head coach, I would assume that means they are restarting their program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT