ADVERTISEMENT

Class 1A State predictions?

Springville, AGWSR, NF, CD. Springville vs NF for the final. It probably will be CD but I always want to throw in an upset lol. With Springville winning the title.

Springville, AGWSR, NF, CD. Springville vs NF for the final. It probably will be CD but I always want to throw in an upset lol. With Springville winning the title.
At least you stuck with your guns. Based on history alone I would've picked Newell-Fonda to make the title game over Central Decatur.

NF is IMO the easy favorite for next year because they lose 1 person from their roster, which is apparently a common theme with dozens of top teams on the girls side.

Must have been a weak '17-'18 class across the board for so many good teams to barely be losing any starters to graduation.............

But speaking of which, Springville will be one of those teams. They lose a terrific senior class that had a tremendous 4 year run at State. 3 titles and a runner-up (to Newell-Fonda coincidentally enough). I could still see them carrying momentum into next season and reaching state, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT