ADVERTISEMENT

Clark vs. Hathaway

livin it up 08

Freshman
Nov 4, 2007
Does anyone have an approximate time for this match? This has to be the most intriguing 2nd round match up and I do not want to miss it.

Clark v. Hathaway will certainly be a big one tomorrow, they should wrestle right around 9:45A to 10:00A if I understand the schedule right.

The session starts at 9:00A and both 3A and 2A championship brackets are wrestling first, so...what I think is that they will have 4 mats going on 3A and 4 mats going on 2A. With 126 being the 4th weight class I would estimate they will be on the mat somewhere around 9:45A.

Another 2nd round doozy should be: 2A 120 with two undefeated, tough wrestlers squaring off. Dylan Peters (Den/Trip) v. Sawyer Farris (NL/MU). I think that match should go off around 9:30A or so.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Peters, at the very least, majors Farris.
This post was edited on 2/16 10:30 PM by wrestling4

Is it just me or is it a travesty that these guys aren't setup to meet in the finals but the qrts no less. Don't understand why they don't at least make sure the top 4 guys are on opposite sides of the bracket

The Peters vs. Farris match was a tight one. Farris did a great job of using his length the stop a lot of Peters' offense. In OT Peters took him down and Farris laid there on his back, giving up the fall. No pinning combo needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT