ADVERTISEMENT

cid

Sep 3, 2019
mediocre athlete in mid 70's message board tough guy for the east side tt contingency come on jeff, you had 3 fumbles against them and still won the game.

You can now all see why WB fans wanted that picture so bad. To try to identify him and harass him personally.
Classy move.

Luke, I’d consider deleting this thread which exists to apparently just personally harass a long time board contributor.

Last edited:
You can now all see why WB fans wanted that picture so bad. To try to identify him and harass him personally.
Classy move.

Luke, I’d consider deleting this thread which exists to apparently just personally harass a long time board contributor.
Long time contributor does not equal good character. CID has been harassing the WB contributors for weeks now...he started this all. Actually you both did when you started commenting on our school bond issue. He has been antagonizing and gloating about being at Herb’s. He took it too far...We were all there. We know who he is. His identity is out. He can now be done playing his games with us.

Long time contributor does not equal good character. CID has been harassing the WB contributors for weeks now...he started this all. Actually you both did when you started commenting on our school bond issue. He has been antagonizing and gloating about being at Herb’s. He took it too far...We were all there. We know who he is. His identity is out. He can now be done playing his games with us.

This is going too far and should not be acceptable on this site.
You are ruining the reputation of West Branch fans and should be embarrassed to respond to losing a game like this.

This is going too far and should not be acceptable on this site.
You are ruining the reputation of West Branch fans and should be embarrassed to respond to losing a game like this.
Not responding to losing the game. Our kids played with class and heart. I’m responding and putting an end to the harassing and bullying behavior CID has gotten away with. End of story.

He has not bullied or harassed anyone. Threatening someone with real life retaliation certainly is bullying and harassment.

Take a good look everyone. Let this be a lesson. Be careful with your personal information and with posters who want to ‘meet up’, because there are unstable people who will take things too far.
...and over a high school football game. Sad and disturbing.

Reactions: DCAHawk
Not responding to losing the game. Our kids played with class and heart. I’m responding and putting an end to the harassing and bullying behavior CID has gotten away with. End of story.
What's with all the WB folk talking about playing with class. Butch even was quoted as saying they didn't resort to playing dirty. Yet, I watched the film and saw punches being thrown... and it wasn't the regina players.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Is this when I am supposed to run and hide? If people feel ‘bullied’ by my posts then I guess I need to tone it down. To make it personal? Not my style. The school that I support has been on the receiving end of stuff far worse than anything I have posted. Feel free to point out anything that has been factually inaccurate or improper and I will apologize and move on. Luke knows who I am and if he feels I have crossed the line he will let me know. As far as fumbling 3 times, not in my lifetime did I fumble 3 times, not even in the 70’s.

Perhaps you should revisit the history of this board, look at where most of this stuff originates and rethink your premise on how things ‘started’. Most mentions of Herbs is done in response to WB open invitations and the fact that I enjoy going there and the people from WB, plus their pizza is great. I don’t think I have made any of this personal and I don’t take any of it personal. If you know my identity and want to discuss our different points of view stop by and introduce yourself when I am at Herbs or Down Under. It’s high school sports and a message board, nothing a couple of beers can’t fix. As far as my posts you can disagree with my point of view all you want, point out any inaccuracies or dishonest things and I will recant. If you don’t like the things I point out or questions I raise then that I can’t help. Question my sports knowledge as well, I don’t know much but I know people who do. Want to address the game on Friday I have a pretty good breakdown of what happened and why. Feel free to ask away.

Move on. Regina was better on this particular night. I have a grandson on West Branch team, also one at Mepo , wanted to win, didnt because WB did not play as well Friday. In the grand scheme of life, beating Regina or West Branch doesn't mean much. In ten years the only people that will remember this game will be a few players, and the people that want the fight to continue. Good luck Regina, Van Meter will be a load but I would like to see an upset, prove this was not the weak sister region.

Falcon Fan here...no dog in this fight..but sure seems to me like a few 'grown men' had a few too many cocktails with their tv dinner last night while watching cheers reruns...what a classic cheers is btw....either way Pine and Cid have been nothing but all class...making an account and hiding behind it is a sad sad petty move. May god bless your poor hurting soul...now back to cheers and Norm!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT