ADVERTISEMENT

CF vs Senior

franky1967

Varsity
Aug 9, 2006
Looking at the Prairie game, CF may have faced the top 1-2 combo at Running back and withstood every punch they through at CF.

CF faced also perhaps the best runningback in the State vs Bettendorf.
I think CF has faced 3-4 top offenses in the state and they made it through.

I do not think Senior is s gimme. However when they played Senior a few weeks ago I think the Tigers were content to get the ground game on track and that would have been the game to do it in.

I don't think Senior is near a explosive offense. I think CF will continue where it left off at Prairie and Senior just won't be able to match them

They line up much better against Senior and that offense than they do vs.Prairie. Senior has some real talent in places. I have no idea how they laid that egg at Jeff. I'm not a nervous nellie, but don't like playing anyone twice.

Reactions: franky1967
Looking at the Prairie game, CF may have faced the top 1-2 combo at Running back and withstood every punch they through at CF.

Sorry, but if you think the best 1-2 RB combo is anywhere but in West Des Moines (pick your team), you are so off base it's not even funny

Reactions: paxregis
Sorry, but if you think the best 1-2 RB combo is anywhere but in West Des Moines (pick your team), you are so off base it's not even funny
Only a idiot would say that, if you can read, and I am summing you cannot. I said CF "may" have faced the best 1-2 combo.at.runningnacks in the state.

You can go back to the Junior High threads now

They may not be the best backs, but two of top three in rushing yards (misleading because of the offense). CF has played against five of the top eight 4A rushers in the state. Yardage-wise it’s true, so, I’m just sayin’...

Reactions: franky1967
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT