ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Falls Takes State Title

Nov 27, 2005
Cedar Falls crushes Ankeny 3-0 and goes on to win the state tournament. The reason is simply they're an unpeneterable force with an amazing goalie (Andy Youde) and an amazing defense led by senior Taylor Morris (who gets inside your head). They have amazing center midfielders (Daniel Twito and Tom Panicucci) and they have a freshman that is very good and brazillian. Watch out Ankeny. Columbus wins 1A hands down as well. But CF is the underdog and will win. I'm just saying this from the scouting I've done.

in order to do that they have to knock off defending champion and No. 2 ranked WDM Valley. Unless they actually do that tonight I don't believe you.

I must give credit where it is due. Adamson had a risky defensive play for Norwalk, but he worked it out beautifully. If I were Smiley that would have given me the chills. That was pretty sweet clear / save.

Originally posted by cyclone2491:
Cedar Falls crushes Ankeny 3-0 and goes on to win the state tournament. The reason is simply they're an unpeneterable force with an amazing goalie (Andy Youde) and an amazing defense led by senior Taylor Morris (who gets inside your head). They have amazing center midfielders (Daniel Twito and Tom Panicucci) and they have a freshman that is very good and brazillian. Watch out Ankeny. Columbus wins 1A hands down as well. But CF is the underdog and will win. I'm just saying this from the scouting I've done.

hahaha i love whoever posted this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT