ADVERTISEMENT

Can QBs now be put in no contact jerseys?

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
This isn't commentary on the laughable roughing calls on Young. It's happening every game in college and the NFL. It's making defense an afterthought.

This isn't commentary on the laughable roughing calls on Young. It's happening every game in college and the NFL. It's making defense an afterthought.

Those were obnoxious make-up calls. The last one in the 4th quarter was legit, the other two were stupid.

NFL is on another level of stupid when it comes to roughing calls, but college is creeping that way too.

Those were obnoxious make-up calls. The last one in the 4th quarter was legit, the other two were stupid.

NFL is on another level of stupid when it comes to roughing calls, but college is creeping that way too.
The last one was at least close, but we seem to be in overall agreement. I'm guessing Gator played without a helmet....with no offensive line.....

The last one was at least close, but we seem to be in overall agreement. I'm guessing Gator played without a helmet....with no offensive line.....

Yeah I meant legit by today's rules, a decade ago it was good clean defense. It wasn't targeting and it wasn't long after the release.

Tennessee hit Young 3-4 times later than that last week without a single roughing call. I'd just like to see it called the same from week to week, but that's quite a lot to ask out of this crop of SEC refs.

Yeah I meant legit by today's rules, a decade ago it was good clean defense. It wasn't targeting and it wasn't long after the release.

Tennessee hit Young 3-4 times later than that last week without a single roughing call. I'd just like to see it called the same from week to week, but that's quite a lot to ask out of this crop of SEC refs.
A-fvcking-men. If you're better than me, fine. Don't let a third party be the difference.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
A-fvcking-men. If you're better than me, fine. Don't let a third party be the difference.
And to that point, the refs weren’t covering the Tennessee WR that our secondary just watched and admired in awe all day, and the refs weren’t the ones that were calling our defense which was completely failed strategy and too lazy to fix mid-game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT