ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t wait for the mug shot on this one

Absolutely not. As many times as he has been wrong on these boards, I've never seen him admit he was wrong.
Actually I did .. and you acknowledged it. I said that COVID was going to hit pandemic levels - just like every other country - no matter who the POTUS was.

Like everyone on this board has said every time gator brings this issue up. If he is not found guilty - wonder if gator will say he was wrong?
Considering the plea bargains , indictments of Greenburg, text messages and travel records, Pedo Gaetz CashApp receipts to underage internet hookers…. I think I’m pretty safe.

Just like Trump and the SDNY & Otisville... I'll just keep waiting for it.
Won’t have to wait much longer! I guess you read about the indictments of the Trumpsky Mafia by SDNY… exactly as I said they would.

Meanwhile they are climbing the ladder toward indictments of banking, insurance and tax fraud of Trumpsky and his children.

So many charges- so little time.

Go Letitia!

Riiiight. Your predictions about Trump have been spot on, so pardon us for not putting any stock in your wishful thinking and supposition. 🤣
Pretty accurate if you look at past indictments and upcoming grand juries. Not to mention Congressional referral to DOJ for insurrection and obstruction. The public hearings will be astonishing.

maybe Gaetz can defend him. They both like young prostitutes. Trumpsky pays a lot more. He’s smarter too . He got his lawyer to write the $150k checks. That’s some expensive pussy.

That’s the major difference in us and libs. If he’s guilty, convict him. He deserves everything that’s coming to him.

But the trashy ass libs constantly defend their own, regardless of how heinous the crime may be.
Former Senator Al Franken calls BS.. he was told to resign for the good on the institution. Isn’t that more accurate??

Pretty accurate if you look at past indictments and upcoming grand juries. Not to mention Congressional referral to DOJ for insurrection and obstruction. The public hearings will be astonishing.

maybe Gaetz can defend him. They both like young prostitutes. Trumpsky pays a lot more. He’s smarter too . He got his lawyer to write the $150k checks. That’s some expensive pussy.
Lol literally none of your predictions on Donald Trump, the man that lives on a throne rent free in your head, have come true. ZERO. Nor Don JR, Eric, Rudy, etc.

You don’t have a clue dude. It’s unhealthy for you. You inject him into conversations that have nothing to do with him, all in the name of defending your lib devotion.

Part of me wants him to win 2024 just so I can witness yours and sassy’s meltdown. In the meantime, I will continue to watch the current loser shit himself daily and his approval numbers funnel down into political hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT