ADVERTISEMENT

Build that Wall Trumpsky

Fascism and authoritarian rule has killed far more.

have you injected your Lysol today?

Good thing your party is adhering to history's definition of fascism. You've got your devoted MSM propaganda wing (Goebbels), your ANTIFA and BLM enforcers (SA Brown Shirts) and you stupid fvcks have already resorted to implementing the Nero Decree. Nice job, stupid.

Good thing your party is adhering to history's definition of fascism. You've got your devoted MSM propaganda wing (Goebbels), your ANTIFA and BLM enforcers (SA Brown Shirts) and you stupid fvcks have already resorted to implementing the Nero Decree. Nice job, stupid.
Not my party... but the Trump Family is a cancer which must be removed to avoid the establishment on a monarchy. Deep inside you know this. The global economy depends on it.

Not my party... but the Trump Family is a cancer which must be removed to avoid the establishment on a monarchy. Deep inside you know this. The global economy depends on it.

Good point. I hear he wants Barrett as a SCOTUS Justice because he thinks her Catholic faith will mean the Pope gives him the title of Jesus. I mean, if you're going to be king, be the fvcking King!

I'm glad to know that Biden will restore the global economy and not be a puppet for the far left. I am reassured. Thanks!

This is the most ignorant post on the internet today, which is quite a feat these days.
YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

Reactions: dhetiger
Good point. I hear he wants Barrett as a SCOTUS Justice because he thinks her Catholic faith will mean the Pope gives him the title of Jesus. I mean, if you're going to be king, be the fvcking King!

I'm glad to know that Biden will restore the global economy and not be a puppet for the far left. I am reassured. Thanks!
How embarrassing was it to you to have the leaders of every nation on the planet laugh at your idiot POTUS. He is a total fvcking joke to the world. They just can’t wait to do more business with Jarred and Ivanka right?

You better pray for a competent Cabinet. How do you feel about the Kushner Cabinet??

How embarrassing was it to you to have the leaders of every nation on the planet laugh at your idiot POTUS. He is a total fvcking joke to the world. They just can’t wait to do more business with Jarred and Ivanka right?

You better pray for a competent Cabinet. How do you feel about the Kushner Cabinet??

Kushner could pull his pants down and take a dump on the table in front of the other world leaders, and it'd be a better cabinet than whatever a Kamala Harris administration will come up with.

Yet they freaking pay their shares now to NATO just as he says don't they? They may not like him, but they respect him. Those cucks wouldn't say a damned thing to his face. He's tired of the US being the world's debit card. If an American doesn't appreciate that, something's wrong with them.

Kushner could pull his pants down and take a dump on the table in front of the other world leaders, and it'd be a better cabinet than whatever a Kamala Harris administration will come up with.
Oh really??? You think Kushner is a good businessman?? Do you think he would get a seat on a city council if he wasn’t in the family?? Please tell me yes. Read up up the Kushner family failures before you answer. LOL

Not quite as embarrassing as your POTUS bowing to other foreign heads of state. If your new candidate wins, hopefully he won't visit Africa and tell them "they ain't black". Any chance that he'll need to pre-record the swearing in if he wins so he doesn't say "you know the thing"? Do you think Hunter will get a spot in the Biden Cabinet? He hasn't been qualified to do anything but be a Clinton with the hookers and blow, but he still somehow gets opportunities. What do ya think?

Says the guy voting for Doug Jones.
Who do you think knows more about the law and government in general?? Why won’t he do a debate??
wait.... youcan’t answer that without laughing at your own ownership .

Wingnut can’t even run a no name football Program ( with 30 yrs experience) without being fired. At least he finally has finally found a place where he has guaranteed employment with no expectations but to vote as a dictator tweets.

Defend useless fired goober coach in 3,2,1....

Who do you think knows more about the law and government in general?? Why won’t he do a debate??

Wingnut can’t even run a no name football Program ( with 30 yrs experience) without being fired. At least he finally has finally found a place where he has guaranteed employment with no expectations but to vote as a dictator tweets.

Tuberville has no business being in the Senate. If I lived in AL still, I'd still vote for him over that fvcking jackass Jones because I know that Ears would vote along party lines for 6 years, then hopefully get an ESPN gig. I'm starting to think AOC promised you tit pics if you became a progressive liberal and you bought it.

Tuberville has no business being in the Senate. If I lived in AL still, I'd still vote for him over that fvcking jackass Jones because I know that Ears would vote along party lines for 6 years, then hopefully get an ESPN gig. I'm starting to think AOC promised you tit pics if you became a progressive liberal and you bought it.
I’m a moderate Republican ( like many others) who recognizes the beginnings of a monarchy whereIn all the subjects must agree or lie to avoid Twitter persecution.

And this is it friends, in a nutshell.

You aren't voting for Biden, you are voting for Kamala Harris. If the dem ticket wins, she will be the 47th President before the 2024 elections.

I’m a moderate Republican ( like many others) who recognizes the beginnings of a monarchy whereIn all the subjects must agree or lie to avoid Twitter persecution.

wrong, you’re a liberal RINO..... you could perhaps pass as a moderate Dem. Trump carries a 92% approval from ‘Pubs.....so congrats on being in the 8% of liberal Party-turncoat jackasses. Go ahead and change parties any time

Dem-Doug absolutely knows more about government and bureaucracy...if that's a good thing???

TT knows leadership and he will have aids who will know procedure backwards and forwards. You can't teach some stuff. Other stuff you don't need to memorize.

Voting record matters too BG. I suspect that you like Dem-Doug's...shame.

Why do you think I was LOLing? I hear David had some great conversations with Pierre Delecto.

At least you didn't pick Carolin Gallego!

Jeez you people are dumb!! Is your name Billy Wayne Luck?? Huge difference in on line alias and an affidavit??? Y/n?

please provide any signed affidavits required for use of an internet alias.

Trumpsky used David Dennison as a legal name in stripper payoffs. it is therefore a legal AKA. You are aware of that right? That’s why he is identified as “ Individual One” an unindicted co-conspirator.

The summons and complaint from SDNY will have both names when he is served the subpoena in Mara Lago 1/20 when he step off Marine One...

Jeez you people are dumb!! Is your name Billy Wayne Luck?? Huge difference in on line alias and an affidavit??? Y/n?

Trumpsky used David Dennison as a legal name in stripper payoffs. it is therefore a legal AKA. You are aware of that right? That’s why he is identified as “ Individual One” an unindicted co-conspirator.

The summons and complaint from SDNY will have both names when he is served the subpoena in Mara Lago 1/20 when he step off Marine One...
You're getting awfully wound up over this. I was laughing that you picked the name. Does that offend you? I would have thought you would enjoy someone appreciating the humor.

Here, this is how I learned about Carolin Gallego.

You Dems really need to laugh more. Especially given how fooked up 2020 has become.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Oh my!!! An alias!! Holy Frijolis!!! Stripper payments, bad tans, and grabbing pvssies is all fun and games, but a phucking alias!!?! That beyond the pale

Impeach that Mutha!!!!!

You're getting awfully wound up over this. I was laughing that you picked the name. Does that offend you? I would have thought you would enjoy someone appreciating the humor.

Here, this is how I learned about Carolin Gallego.

You Dems really need to laugh more. Especially given how fooked up 2020 has become.
Nawww man.. I do have a great sense of humor about all things Trumpsky. I’ve hated the MF since he was a liberal Dem supporting the Clinton Foundation.

Most have known he was a fraud since he ripped off and defrauded banks around the world to finance his Crippling debt. Now it’s all coming home to roost with a $100M tax debt and $400M in personal debt that he doesn’t have free assets to sell.

He’s pretty much fvcked . It’s now only a matter of which government will loan his family $$ or make political deals for future income.Sounds a lot like the Kushner family’s

Nawww man.. I do have a great sense of humor about all things Trumpsky. I’ve hated the MF since he was a liberal Dem supporting the Clinton Foundation.

Most have known he was a fraud since he ripped off and defrauded banks around the world to finance his Crippling debt. Now it’s all coming home to roost with a $100M tax debt and $400M in personal debt that he doesn’t have free assets to sell.

He’s pretty much fvcked . It’s now only a matter of which government will loan his family $$ or make political deals for future income.Sounds a lot like the Kushner family’s

Hard to take anyone seriously that wears as much egg on his face as you do. Your predictions and hope have been utter dogshit since 2016. You are the Ears Whitworth of political predictions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT