ADVERTISEMENT

Bridge Season…

It’s coming
Bridge season is always there. I have two tournaments this month3 days in one and 3 or 4 in the other.

Sounds like you folks have a pretty good team. So I guess from your statement you think you are going to beat LSUpretty bad. What’s the line anyway?

Bridge season is always there. I have two tournaments this month3 days in one and 3 or 4 in the other.

Sounds like you folks have a pretty good team. So I guess from your statement you think you are going to beat LSUpretty bad. What’s the line anyway?

no …when I posted that auburn was up early

no …when I posted that auburn was up early
This is an LSU team that doesn’t seem to know not to shoot yourself in the foot early on. We have won every game we played from about 10 minutes gone in the second qtarter. They are a gutty fighting bunch who can’t seem to figure out how to play offense Without making mistakes, unforced errors.

This is an LSU team that doesn’t seem to know not to shoot yourself in the foot early on. We have won every game we played from about 10 minutes gone in the second qtarter. They are a gutty fighting bunch who can’t seem to figure out how to play offense Without making mistakes, unforced errors.
They’re just not good, plain and simple.

I didn’t know you had any friends besides Honk.
This is why you remain ignorant on all topics LSU. I can lead you to the truth serum, but I can’t make you inject (although you chose to inject the China virus poison).

This is why you remain ignorant on all topics LSU. I can lead you to the truth serum, but I can’t make you inject (although you chose to inject the China virus poison).
LOL. You wouldn’t know the truth if it but you in the ass.

LOL. You wouldn’t know the truth if it but you in the ass.
I’ve dropped more truth bombs on you than Hiroshima.

The fact that you want to ignore the bombs as if you were a 1945 Japanese man isn’t something I can help you with, bucko.

ADVERTISEMENT