ADVERTISEMENT

Brave teacher pushing back on CRT

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
She was not allowed to speak in dissent even in her personal life

She was given a form to write down any dissent she heard from other teachers (Stalinist tactics of the liberal)

What a brave woman

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I work with one and I want to punch the little cacksucker in the mouth at least once a day. Probably got his azz kicked and lunch money taken from him on a regular basis in middle school

If you aren't a lib under the age of 25, you have no heart. If you're still a lib after age 30, you have no brain.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Hahaha! LOVE ti see it! Whole lot of fools in this thread who couldn’t even define CRT. GUARANTEE that her elementary schoolers aren’t learning CRT. Glad this crybaby bitch is gone because someone dared say the truth about who had power in school systems. White fragility at its finest.

BTW, this shaky, whiny voice is exactly how Trumpians post. Pout, whine, cry! 😆

Hahaha! LOVE ti see it! Whole lot of fools in this thread who couldn’t even define CRT. GUARANTEE that her elementary schoolers aren’t learning CRT. Glad this crybaby bitch is gone because someone dared say the truth about who had power in school systems. White fragility at its finest.

BTW, this shaky, whiny voice is exactly how Trumpians post. Pout, whine, cry! 😆

Reporting on one another...you have no problem with that Mr Stalin?

Why can't asshats like you move to places that have already fvcked themselves up with crap like this rather than flushing yet another society down the Marxist toilet? You have many options. Pick one. I will help you pack.

Reporting on one another...you have no problem with that Mr Stalin?

Why can't asshats like you move to places that have already fvcked themselves up with crap like this rather than flushing yet another society down the Marxist toilet? You have many options. Pick one. I will help you pack.
Help? I'll fvcking pay for it.

Good thinking. Touching his shit, decent chance I catch a case of whatever made him retarded and racist AF.

Dhe will pay for your packing, I will buy your ticket. I hear Siberia is nice this time of year.
You're a billionaire, so I'm sure you'll help offset. Tax write-off.

• Haha
Man I hope you get that billion dollars. Drinks are on me if you do.
I hope I get there first...then wait for you to get there (hopefully soon after)...then let you buy drinks while I buy players for AU. I consider you a friend for buying me drinks in advance. If you don't get there, but I do, I guess drinks are on me. If we both stay on our paths, rock-paper-scissors. Charlotte has some kick ass bars.

I hope I get there first...then wait for you to get there (hopefully soon after)...then let you buy drinks while I buy players for AU. I consider you a friend for buying me drinks in advance. If you don't get there, but I do, I guess drinks are on me. If we both stay on our paths, rock-paper-scissors. Charlotte has some kick ass bars.

Hookers and blow are on pops.

Broker might come back then.
ron-burgundy-assemble.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT