ADVERTISEMENT

Boys will be boys

So basically, they just wiped out women’s sports. All you have to do is sit down to pee and say your a woman and you can make the field hockey team. GTFOOH
Let’s see how good everyone feels when there is at least one raging dick on each women’s sports team. Does the ncaa get involved if a poser knocks up a team mate?

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Let’s see how good everyone feels when there is at least one raging dick on each women’s sports team. Does the ncaa get involved if a poser knocks up a team mate?
I suspect any of these “men” will be more excited about going shopping with the girls than banging one of them.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
I suspect any of these “men” will be more excited about going shopping with the girls than banging one of them.
True but depending on the team - I might wear a wig if I could travel with and bang some athletic 20-something poon. You know someone will try it. Between a few cases of that and trannies dominating the women, it should be a total shitshow.

Also have to wonder how many women will want to compete in mens sports claiming they identify as a man?

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Especially when they’re competing against girls

nice work gator

dumbass

Pretty ridiculous IMO and I’m hoping that it was a bone which was thrown to the Left Wing extremist so they get a short term win. Zero chance it holds up in the new SCOTUS ( the only solid contribution by Trumpsky) . Same thing with the censorship issues . It will all washout.

I expect both House and Senate to flip back to GOP in 2022 if Mitch can get Trumpsky out of power. The impeachment trial does that for him by having witnesses , video and exposing the “big Lie”. This wasn’t allowed in the previous impeachment.

He has a battle on his hands with Hawley and Cruz Trying to take control. My money is on Mitch.

Pretty ridiculous IMO and I’m hoping that it was a bone which was thrown to the Left Wing extremist so they get a short term win. Zero chance it holds up in the new SCOTUS ( the only solid contribution by Trumpsky) . Same thing with the censorship issues . It will all washout.

I expect both House and Senate to flip back to GOP in 2022 if Mitch can get Trumpsky out of power. The impeachment trial does that for him by having witnesses , video and exposing the “big Lie”. This wasn’t allowed in the previous impeachment.

He has a battle on his hands with Hawley and Cruz Trying to take control. My money is on Mitch.

you voted for it chief

You think the gop has a chance in 2022?

Maybe Sabes can find a field goal kicker with a poontang? Congrats Gator!!! Or you can try out for the woman soccer team and finally get laid!

What was it, Title 9? Wasn’t that forcing ADs to issue equal scholarships for sports?
I’m thinking bama/Saban will be the first school to claim half the team identifies as a woman. This way they free up athletic money for football stuff.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT